Kiss, marry & k*ll

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
when the truth is too powerful expect to be seen as a deranged hallucinating paranoid freak that's life in general
yeah everyone here who reads the above replies will acknowledge it but will end up forgetting about it and do the whole

OH THAT SOCIALLYAWKWARDFARAX AND HIS INCEL POSTS AGAIN!

1677478276478.png

imma be brutally honest no sugar coating shit if you are awkward with zero social skills and not blessed in the looks department u won't be able to get no women 100% that's just facts like u and dat other nigga say '' way ino dhamaatay''u will come off as a timid lil man that won't be able to protect her verbally and physically if u r socially awkward and have no social cues u would not be able to pick on subtle little things that u would need to check a person for doubt u are confrontational guess it comes with being socially awkward too,she's gonna come home and be wishing she had a nigga do that for her.it's such a cliche thing to say but u know women don't wanna be associated with niggas that can't get girls i don't know if you are muslim or not but u never know Allah might bless u with a good woman that's willing to overlook your flaws but in this day and age the chance of that happening is slimmer than a pencil
There’s ways to improve IMO but it takes several years of hard work being an incel making slow gains. This is given you have a steady life and aren’t running into major roadblocks. It’s not as easy as just ‘go outside’ and make friends etc etc, you need to be in a position to do things properly or nothing will change

I'll leave this answer key once and for all and won't post anything related to it again.

So pretty much Periplus has 3 alts:
SociallyAwkwardFarax
YusufAbdiAli
Waa dhamatay

All 4 of these accounts belong to one person.
Nigga how am I fakecel? Isn’t it obvious that I’m real? @SociallyAwkwardFarax is shukaansing all the females and has a double ratio while I’m irrelevant with an incel ratio

Garaad diinle

 
Just busy with life I guess. I'm surprised that I was missed at all
Be careful man other wise you'll be played with like a fiddle. It's a poly to mess with your head i mean can't you see her trickster nature. it's literally spelled in her name Dawaco which means fox. I've already figured out her plan and caught her in 4k.

Which includes messing with male sspoter heads <33
act all sweet, then they'll fall hard for you

Amber

A blessed human
Be careful man other wise you'll be played with like a fiddle. It's a poly to mess with your head i mean can't you see her trickster nature. it's literally spelled in her name Dawaco which means fox. I've already figured out her plan and caught her in 4k.
LOL that's for other people, and YOU"VE been caught stalking me <3

Lol don't worry about it wallalo but jazakallahu khairan for looking out for me regardless.

Garaad diinle

 
LOL that's for other people, and YOU"VE been caught stalking me <3
Guilty you've caught me red handed. I'm from a private eye detective agency that's been around the block profiling sspoters. I've got a chunky file on you with your information. You're profiled as a trickster fox.

Trending