Kiss, marry & k*ll

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
At least I’m aware lol, most guys don’t realise when they should quit and just hurt themselves endlessly. I’ve found a way to cope that works for me that’s all that matters
it's better for to die as a virgin than sticking your private part into some desease infested shit hole

it's better for to die as a virgin than sticking your private part into some desease infested shit hole
I’ve realised the greatest pursuit in life is to coom inside a woman’s sweet sugar walls, animals will fight each other to the death all for the right to coom inside a female.

Any female hole, diseased or not, is something I’ll desire to use rather than my own hand.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I’ve realised the greatest pursuit in life is to coom inside a woman’s sweet sugar walls, animals will fight each other to the death all for the right to coom inside a female.

Any female hole, diseased or not, is something I’ll desire to use rather than my own hand.
Man i keep forgetting the stage u are at in life but for a regular nigga sleeping with a prostitute is so degrading should not even be your last resort maxa kaa qaldan

Man i keep forgetting the stage u are at in life but for a regular nigga sleeping with a prostitute is so degrading should not even be your last resort maxa kaa qaldan
What’s degrading about using a woman as she should be used, an object to sate your sexual needs; if money guarantees me sexual access and good submissive service that’s a life affirming experience and not even remotely degrading.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
What’s degrading about using a woman as she should be used, an object to date your sexual needs; if money guarantees me sexual access and good submissive service that’s a life affirming experience and not even remotely degrading.
Fail Red Card GIF by juanfutbol

Men have no problem sleeping with girls off tinder. They don't talk about STDs they don't talk about it being degrading. But the moment you offer them money instead of taking them out on dates there is STD hysteria and it's consider degrading. Why?

I always said if you put a prostitute on tinder and not mention she's a prostitute no man would think twice about banging her.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts