Kiss kill marry game

Wait isn't that what she wants to do, to makeout with me?

:stressed:

What else could she mean ? The thread title says "kiss kill marry" she said screw which means she wants my malab right?
sorry to break it to u FOB but it is
A rude and angry expression of disgust or dissatisfaction with someone or something, especially indicating that one doesn't want to be associated with the person or do the thing in question.

A rude and angry expression of disgust or dissatisfaction with someone or something, especially indicating that one doesn't want to be associated with the person or do the thing in question.
don't rain on the parade :camby:
why do you have to be a smarty pants at the wrong time?

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

@Gibiin-Udug is a funny , kind and timid soul she wouldn't dare want to disassociate herself from me you instigating
kaneeco. I am right and you are wrong here!

:angryman:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Look at this xaarweyne being sacred of Gibiin. Hold your nuts you midget. :chrisfreshhah:

I am not scared of Gibiin I am trying to be a respectful geeljire here and reject her nicely am I supposed to DM her instead? . Why are you trying to cause conflict here saxiib

:kendrickcry:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
illeen waa fulay xaarweyn waraa @Medulla Stockholm syndrome is real

Stop lying I am not a fulay clearly she has found a new interest in Oromo men thanks to the migration of my kinsmen in here native lands. Us Oromo's are 10 out 10 visually don't hate saxiib she wants to learn afaan oromo and eat doro wat in Oromia.

:rejoice:

Stop lying I am not a fulay clearly she has found a new interest in Oromo men thanks to the migration of my kinsmen in here native lands. Us Oromo's are 10 out 10 visually don't hate saxiib she wants to learn afaan oromo and eat doro wat in Oromia.

:rejoice:
what are u talking about? u remind me of how sakura loved sasuke
No cap

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
what are u talking about? u remind me of how sakura loved sasuke
No cap

So ? We all know what happened in the end right they got married and had a kid! This is going to be me and gibiin in the future ii duceeya.

will-sasuke-and-sakura-have-another-child-2.jpg

Trending