Kiss kill marry game

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not really. Me and @sophisticate are friends now I don’t move to her. I’ll leave that to my youngin @Odkac WRLD

Stop hating on the kid at least his shukansi game ain’t as trash as yours. :damn:

Horta why don’t you take lessons from @Abdalla you’re such a khasaaro he’s the only one that can help you atm.

:sass2: You weight-zoned me (I got benched for not meeting the scale's requirements). I see how it is. Yet you never asked for my body fat %. :mjcry: Just blackballed for being 110 lbs.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This is no. one mistake of young niggaz, overconfidence.. Smh :vo3yidw:

While older negroes like @Figo are handing out dollars like candy and seducing all the young and old qalanjos @Odkac WRLD is busy infront of the mirror trying to look like a playboy.
I don’t have to look like a playboy. It’s what I am.
:westbrookswag:
And I got stacks too don’t worry we prospering. :diddyass:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:sass2: You weight-zoned me (I got benched for not meeting the scale's requirements). I see how it is. Yet you never asked for my body fat %. :mjcry: Just blackballed for being 110 lbs.
It be like that sometime sxb. :francis:I can’t help it. I love hilib on my tings.:wow:

@Odkac WRLD Will appreciate your 110 lbs fine ass.:mjhaps:

Lmao, @Figo be like

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It be like that sometime sxb. :francis:I can’t help it. I love hilib on my tings.:wow:

@Odkac WRLD Will appreciate your 110 lbs fine ass.:mjhaps:

:hillarybiz: I can't weight I mean wait around for you to slim down. And you can't wait around for me to gain 50 lbs that won't leave because of complacency and children.