Killer praise for Somali girls from...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You know you're doing something right when you trigger losers on the Internet.

@Cinnamon Spice ignore the angry chewbacca, there's a reason why he's on everyone's ignore list. I truly feel sorry for him. The things he says about Somali women projects how he feels about his female relatives. He has deep rooted issues. He's mad because no Somali woman rates him. He was calcaaling the other day how somali girls over look him even though he is tall and light skinned. But then the insecure dimwit said he had Bantu features, maybe that's why they don't oogle at him. No secure man will ever utter those words about himself. He calls Somali women cheap, I wonder if his mother is aware about her dead beat son is saying those things about her.

someone is hurt because I pointed out her hoe tendencies while she is married. :mjlol:
don't address me Ms 'drake is papi', 'emirati guy is my husband', if you have me on the ignore list.

Gambar

VIP
Maybe because you are trying to depict a perfect picture of somali women that I have a problem with. since it is very untrue. Did you think of that?
Now answer my question; why are reverts told to go for somali women after they cant find wives because yall are easy? no deflecting.
looooooooooooooool

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3519.PNG

Waawaareey war yaa illahay yaqaano:banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Illahay ba ii nugu dharshee look at those eyes masha Allah they say the eyes are the window to the soul if she looked at me with those eyes I would start confessing to shit I never did the xaaaxest of the xaaaax:lawd:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You know you're doing something right when you trigger losers on the Internet.

@Cinnamon Spice ignore the angry chewbacca, there's a reason why he's on everyone's ignore list. I truly feel sorry for him. The things he says about Somali women projects how he feels about his female relatives. He has deep rooted issues. He's mad because no Somali woman rates him. He was calcaaling the other day how somali girls over look him even though he is tall and light skinned. But then the insecure dimwit said he had Bantu features, maybe that's why they don't oogle at him. No secure man will ever utter those words about himself. He calls Somali women cheap, I wonder if his mother is aware about her dead beat son is saying those things about her.
Light skinned? He sounds like a kkkk does he do up his eyebrows wecelka:susp:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
@Adolf-Hitler I don't think you realise just how crazy you sound when you turn an innocuous and positive thread into xaliimos vs faaraxs part 200. Miyaanay waalidkaa edeb ku barin markaad maalin walba aflagaadeyneysid dumarka Soomaaliyeed? :kodaksmiley:

I actually want to know why it bothers you if a faarax thinks his fellow Somali sisters are better than all other women. I certainly think so and I believe it's natural to hold that bias and gravitate towards your own kind, rather than automatically seeking women of a different ethnicity.

And talking about revert marriages, I'm guessing you're totally ignorant of the fact that the marriage bandits who have been slandering our women online are the same ones who ravaged the Bengali and Moroccan communities in the UK. Every year there are hordes of lecherous niggas flying to Morocco to wife up girls from poor families.

Instead of getting butthurt over the tweets of attention seeking dhoocilos, why don't you come to the UK and see for yourself if Somali women are marrying reverts for a few apples? Send me a pm when you reach Birmingham (the epicenter of revert marriages according to sspot) and I'll show you around.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Adolf-Hitler I don't think you realise just how crazy you sound when you turn an innocuous and positive thread into xaliimos vs faaraxs part 200. Miyaanay waalidkaa edeb ku barin markaad maalin walba aflagaadeyneysid dumarka Soomaaliyeed? :kodaksmiley:

I actually want to know why it bothers you if a faarax thinks his fellow Somali sisters are better than all other women. I certainly think so and I believe it's natural to hold that bias and gravitate towards your own kind, rather than automatically seeking women of a different ethnicity.

And talking about revert marriages, I'm guessing you're totally ignorant of the fact that the marriage bandits who have been slandering our women online are the same ones who ravaged the Bengali and Moroccan communities in the UK. There are hordes of lecherous niggas flying to Morocco to wife up girls from poor families.

Instead of getting butthurt over the tweets of attention seeking dhoocilos, why don't you come to the UK and see for yourself if Somali women are marrying reverts for a few apples? Send me a pm when you reach Birmingham (the epicenter of revert marriages according to sspot) and I'll show you around.
Birmingham? Abu khadija:dead:

You could of said Cardiff or Manchester even Peterborough but the nigga said Birmingham the capital of the apple meher of the world I'm sorry my g I was riding with you till you said that if you're denying that this shit goes down in your city of Birmingham then you're a bold face lie:damedamn:

And talking about revert marriages, I'm guessing you're totally ignorant of the fact that the marriage bandits who have been slandering our women online are the same ones who ravaged the Bengali and Moroccan communities in the UK. Every year there are hordes of lecherous niggas flying to Morocco to wife up girls from poor families.

Alright captain. I will surely do that. when you get a chance read this.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?418166-Trying-to-find-a-wife-revert-brothers-only/page2

cadaans are calling them cheap. I am only asking why it happens? Even one girl said a mosque in brixston quoted the phrase 'somali women are cheap and clean'. how does that happen if these trends are non existent?

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Birmingham? Abu khadija:dead:

You could of said Cardiff or Manchester even Peterborough but the nigga said Birmingham the capital of the apple meher of the world I'm sorry my g I was riding with tell you said that if you're denying that this shit goes down in your city of Birmingham then you're a bold faced liar:damedamn:

I'm guessing you're the one who have been feeding @Adolf-Hitler misinformation. It doesn't happen. I invite you to Birmingham as well, in fact we'll go to the Salafi Masjid where apparently xaliimos are going for half an apple each. How does that sound?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm guessing you're the one who have been feeding @Adolf-Hitler misinformation. It doesn't happen. I invite you to Birmingham as well, in fact we'll go to the Salafi Masjid where apparently xaliimos are going for half an apple each. How does that sound?
You're an idiot don't insult my intelligence its one thing trying to protect your sisters but another thing to sweep a problem under the rug and while you at it can you tell me who Abu khadija is:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending