Killer praise for Somali girls from...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So you know what happens in Birmingham better than actual Brummies lol. I'm guessing you won't be coming then :mjlol:
I get it you're trying to defend the honour of Somali sisters what you're doing is noble but how are you going to fix a problem if you sweep it under the rug and pretend it's not there? Do you think when some Somali brothers state the obvious it's out of spite I bear no ill will merely calling a spade a spade. Lying to yourself won't change the situation.

Last edited:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I get it you're trying to defend the honour of Somali sisters what you're doing is noble but how are you going to fix a problem if you sweep it under the rug and pretend it's not there? Do you think when some Somali brothers state the obvious it's out of spit I bear no ill will merely calling a spade a spade. Lying to yourself won't change the situation.

What are you disputing? Are you calling me a liar because I said Somali women don't get married to reverts for apples? Because if that's the case then you are most definitely the one that's lying out of us two.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What are you disputing? Are you calling me a liar because I said Somali women don't get married to reverts for apples? Because if that's the case then you are most definitely the one that's lying out of us two.
Yes for pittance most time for free as long as he's ajnabi.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And if my previous statement makes me a hater of Somali girls in your eyes then I'm guilty as charged put me under the jail & throw away the mofo keys g

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Yes for pittance most time for free as long as he's ajnabi.

What if I told you that I know who started the apple rumour, the two people the rumour was about and that the person who started it apologised to the married couple afterwards. I'd advice you to call it a day sxb you know as much as Adolf due to word of mouth and gossip.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What if I told you that I know who started the apple rumour, the two people the rumour was about and that the person who started it apologised to the married couple afterwards. I'd advice you to call it a day sxb you know as much as Adolf due to word of mouth and gossip.
Apple= pittance

It's not rocket science:draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Due to mouth and gossip? How do you know that? What's with the assumption why don't you ask me miise you got a crystal ball there.

I'm from London I've witnessed it first hand it's prevelant in Birmingham.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Due to mouth and gossip? How do you know that? What's with the assumption why don't you ask me miise you got a crystal ball there.

I'm from London I've witnessed it first hand it's prevelant in Birmingham.

You can repeat that shit till you collapse g, it won't change the facts on the ground and I know where the apple marriage thing came from. That barefaced lie ends stops right here.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You can repeat that shit till you collapse g, it won't change the facts on the ground and I know where the apple marriage thing came from. That barefaced lie ends stops right here.
I don't know about you but when some guys say apple they mean pittance so don't take it literally my g

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
wallahi true story sorry faraxs brace yourselves cause this is going to be rough.

I was at a mosque in london when the imam asked us after the prayers there were many people from different races & the imam was Jamaican hooyadiisa waasaha he said to the Somali brothers what's wrong with you why are your girls writing down on the marriage forms they don't want Somali men. Wallahi On everything I love:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts