Killer praise for Somali girls from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the hate, bashing, calaacaling, crying and warring... It's time we started showing some love and appreciation to Somali girls.

Let me do my bit and just mention that Somali women are one of the most loyal, faithful, hardworking, dependable, strong, committed women out there. All this with deen, dhaqan and beauty.

Xalimos on twitter, Xalimos into ciyaal suuqnimo, and other Xalimos that got lost somewhere make up a SMALL MINORITY of Somali girls. Yet some of you cling to these stereotypes as if your life depends on it. :bell:

If this triggers you then you need to do some serious self-reflecting as to why you wish to keep Somali women down. Because why else would you hate it when someone praises them?

I always defend our women. Back in the day they didn't eat anything until we ate and she didn't even feed the kids until the husband was fed :banderas::ahh: But today's xaliimos are good too:ivers:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
A lot of Somali girls have lost self confidence because their leaders have failed them. But i still love them

Bohol

VIP
I think this is the wrong place to seek affection and appreciation from Somali guys. However if the fathers didn't do their job
at home (making their daughters feel loved) I will do. I am giving out free cyber hugs to the unloved halimos of SS. Come to
daddy girls.

:siilaanyosmile:

dr-evil-crying1_zps7360b096.gif

I think this is the wrong place to seek affection and appreciation from Somali guys. However if the fathers didn't do their job
at home (making their daughters feel loved) I will do. I am giving out free cyber hugs to the unloved halimos of SS. Come to
daddy girls.

:siilaanyosmile:

dr-evil-crying1_zps7360b096.gif

What's the matter? Did my post trigger you?

Can't. Stand. Xalimos. Being. Praised. Gaaaaaaaah.

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali girls are the same as any girls in this world masha Allah they have everything a girl has.

Status
Not open for further replies.