Khawarij enemy of Islam exposed by Sheikh Shamsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
They pretty girls I wish they'd tone it down though I think it's for views though they are very successful with that persona
Please don't make me pull out all these embarrassing Canadians
Plus it was one of your girls who said she wanted to be a in paradise you guys hold more Ls than reer UK Europe America together sipping hennessy like it's caano garoor :tacky:
:browtf: Don't make me post UK crime from Faraaxs.
Plus, at least those girls aren't twerking & acting ghetto.
:gaasdrink:

World

VIP
They pretty girls I wish they'd tone it down though I think it's for views though they are very successful with that persona
Please don't make me pull out all these embarrassing Canadians
Plus it was one of your girls who said she wanted to be a in paradise you guys hold more Ls than reer UK Europe America together sipping hennessy like it's caano garoor :tacky:
Are you reer UK? :ayaanswag:

Anyway those girls in the video weren't that embarrassing tbh compared to the two girls twerking on camera lol. They're just having a discussion.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Are you reer UK? :ayaanswag:

Anyway those girls in the video weren't that embarrassing tbh compared to the two girls twerking on camera lol. They're just having a discussion.
Yup I sadly I am reer UK not london luckily though.
Lol I posted that video to remind you guys of that girl the one who went ons somalifeatures saying she's wants to drink and be a hoe in heaven she's bants though ngl but that was qasaaro feature of hers. Don't worry those two girls are straight up lost wallahi their dad needs to be stricter on them since he raises them alone I think unless he remarried.:yacadiim:

World

VIP
Lol I posted that video to remind you guys of that girl the one who went ons somalifeatures saying she's wants to drink and be a hoe in heaven she's bants though ngl but that was qasaaro feature of hers. Don't worry those two girls are straight up lost wallahi their dad needs to be stricter on them since he raises them alone I think unless he remarried.:yacadiim:
Why sadly? :damn:

So the hoe in heaven girl was raised by a single daddy? Damn... that makes it even worse.

I heard Yas and Hals hooyo passed. That could help understand why they act that way tbh.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
who remembers that UK chick that said she better be allowed to be a lesbian in jannah :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: that she deserves it for staying straight in this life

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why sadly? :damn:

So the hoe in heaven girl was raised by a single daddy? Damn... that makes it even worse.
UK is really blah if I'm honest and I hate the weather. Nothing good long term here id rather live in a muslim country. I hate having to watch over my back against a possible racist when im walking in white areas whilst I'm alone as I'm a visible muslim young girl. :damedamn: plus f*ck Theresa may that she's ruining the country were gonna get bombed because of that rolling on a grass .
Nah Yas and Hals are raised alone no other siblings

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
It is still disputed amongst the honorable scholars of today, whether or not ISIS & Al-Shabaab are indeed the Khawaarij that the Prophet warned the believers of in the past.

I, for one, am a student of comparative religion and agree with what most Kuffar would classify as "Islamic Extremism" about 95% of the time. I fear not the blame or the blamers.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It is still disputed amongst the honorable scholars of today, whether or not ISIS & Al-Shabaab are indeed the Khawaarij that the Prophet warned the believers of in the past.

I, for one, am a student of comparative religion and agree with what most Kuffar would classify as "Islamic Extremism" about 95% of the time. I fear not the blame or the blamers.

WTF? :faysalwtf:

Akhi @Do-I-Look-Somali Read his comments? :ohdamn:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.

Lay off that crack pipe fam. These guys kill you for having an opinion. I am a good Muslim, but I would be killed for having an afro. They distort the meaning of the Quran to fit their agenda. They are just like the Khawarijj Ali (RA) killed by the thousands. Sharia doesn't state you kill another person for having a different belief, or opinion. These guys do exactly that. The Al shabab just recently stoned a poor girl, because she allegedly had sex with 21 guys. They had no proof, but killed her anyway. They are clear enemies of Islam

Abdi Africca

Afro is not haraam as long as each hair is grown equally in length.

Said woman must have had witnesses come forward against her, or else death as a result of fornication would be impermissible.

Learn your Deen, walaalkay.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Afro is not haraam as long as each hair is grown equally in length.

Said woman must have had witnesses come forward against her, or else death as a result of fornication would be impermissible.

Learn your Deen, walaalkay.
The Al shabab members themselves lied, and accused her of it. Also hair should not get you killed. That is not Islam.

Brothers remember in the end times confusion will Reign supreme to where you know not who is right or who is batil.

I advise you as my sheikh advised me to not hate anyone all the way or love anyone all the way. I'll give you an example. If you know hood politics you know that what's going on and what the media says is different. Imagine with international politics
Just ask Allah to guide us in thesen times

Abdi Africca

Brothers remember in the end times confusion will Reign supreme to where you know not who is right or who is batil.

I advise you as my sheikh advised me to not hate anyone all the way or love anyone all the way. I'll give you an example. If you know hood politics you know that what's going on and what the media says is different. Imagine with international politics
Just ask Allah to guide us in thesen times

I agree, akhi.

As far as the other Munaafiq; stop accusing the Mujahideen of accusing the female. Fear Allah when you slander folk online.

In terms of lashing men whose hair is uneven, they are in the right. It is in the Sharia to punish vile men who propagate Western behaviour. If you can’t control your desire in the simplest of areas, how are we to know if you can fulfill the larger, more burdensome leaps of faith and acts of worship obligatory on each and every Muslim (i.e. Hajj, Zakaat)?

You walking around the marketplace adorning that mane would stray impressionable youth as well as provide a “fitnah” for our womenfolk.

And what, furthermore, is this act of picking and choosing which areas of Islamic civil conduct must be observed when and how? As if you have better judgement than the Creator on how humans must interact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts