OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Just incase he's too lazy and public
Screenshot_20180509-224910.png
boqor take this L fam with your Madowteen antics

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Lancer already told you to leave me alone and you didn't. You already got debunked over that stupid thread so quit playing games and f*ck off. Stop obsessing over me you lowlife! :camby:

Just making sure everyone here knows the extent of your hypocrisy. :idontlike:

You can cry all you like that you were exposed as a Shabab supporter. Ain't one's buying your bullshit justifications. :umad:

You really thought you got off that easily? :mjhaps:
Like I said before, I'm going to be keeping a very close eye on you on here. :ufdup:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
At least our Xalimos don't act like this.
:drakelaugh:
They pretty girls I wish they'd tone it down though I think it's for views though they are very successful with that persona
Please don't make me pull out all these embarrassing Canadians
Plus it was one of your girls who said she wanted to be a in paradise you guys hold more Ls than reer UK Europe America together sipping hennessy like it's caano garoor :tacky:

OmarAli

I think her dad said hide that we are hawiye for you will bring disgrace to our name. What they do is nothing though compared to what happens in north london
Not only hawiyes live in Mogadishu tho. Mx and raxanwyene do too

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just making sure everyone here knows the extent of your hypocrisy. :idontlike:

You can cry all you like that you were exposed as Shabab supporter. Ain't one's buying it.:umad:

You thought you got off that easily? :mjhaps:
Like I said before, I'm going to be keeping a very close eye on you. :ufdup:

You are put on notice. :win:

You didn't expose shit. Everyone knows I'm anti-Al-Shabaab and that thread has been thrown in the qashin and has been completley debunked. :dead:

The mall I said being a delicious target for Al-Shabaab is true since they target all the best places in Xamar doesn't make me an Al-Shabaab supporter you ignorant dullard illiterate dumbfuck! :gucciwhat:

Learn how to read and understand and don't quote me again. Mind your own fucking business and do something better in your life other than you obsessing over me. :draketf:

OmarAli

@Boqor and even then I won't trust you cuz you said halima was hawiye despite her saying she isn't hawiye. You're a shegad you're no longer taken serious :camby:

They pretty girls I wish they'd tone it down though I think it's for views though they are very successful with that persona
Please don't make me pull out all these embarrassing Canadians
Plus it was one of your girls who said she wanted to be a in paradise you guys hold more Ls than reer UK Europe America together sipping hennessy like it's caano garoor :tacky:

lmaoo I almost forgot about that girl. Talking about being a lesbian in heaven :pachah1:

I wonder what happened to her, perhaps reer Canada can give us the deets? :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending