Khawarij enemy of Islam exposed by Sheikh Shamsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This idiotic black khawarij keeps talking about sharia law and talking alot of rubbish. He's an Anjem choudary follower who ruins the reputation of true Islamic followers. This guy with the green hat is lost wallahi, he literally sounds like a potential terrorist fighter.

@Do-I-Look-Somali @government @MuslimManMe @Sakandari @LI0N7 What y'all think about this khawarij guy with the green hat? :farmajoyaab:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
That guys lost. I think one of his friends was the guy who ran over a lot of ppl in London last year. Those guys are dangerous. They take advantage of new revert Muslims, and make them think the Deen tells them to do violent things. Choudry is a pussy, and a Saudi wahabism influenced khawarijj bastard. Islam is free from them.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
The best places for Somalis to go is the gulf regions in the middle east. Many of my family members are rich there and the Arabs actually think we are Arabs with dark skin :icon lol::icon lol: all this anti Arab made by other ethnic groups is a lie

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The best places for Somalis to go is the gulf regions in the middle east. Many of my family members are rich there and the Arabs actually think we are Arabs with dark skin :icon lol::icon lol: all this anti Arab made by other ethnic groups is a lie

This is not about Arabs or Somalis or any other groups. This is about the khawarij trying to ruin the peaceful religion of Islam and a great sheikh called Shamsi exposes the devil.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
This is not about Arabs or Somalis or any other groups. This is about the khawarij trying to ruin the peaceful religion of Islam and a great sheikh called Shamsi exposes the devil.
I don't even know the backstory tbh

World

VIP
How is that Arab guy a "great sheikh"? He's a kid who isn't even able to grow a beard yet. :icon lol::icon lol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Glad to live in Canada.
:rejoice:
Last time I heard nothing went on there from what my cousin says and isn't it super cold there and you have to fight deers physically when they get on the road:shookgabre:
Yh there might be extremist here but there are more people on their deen here aswell compared to all the non practicing muslims in Canada

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What kind of insult dark skin Arab. I'd rather be called dark skin European. Arabs are so hairy with big ugly noses and short. My features are way nicer than to be compared to them:faysalwtf:

Last time I heard nothing went on there from what my cousin says and isn't it super cold there and you have to fight deers physically when they get on the road:shookgabre:
Yh there might be extremist here but there are more people on their deen here aswell compared to all the non practicing muslims in Canada
At least our Xalimos don't act like this.
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending