Khat lands in Xamar

bidenkulaha

GalYare
58A3AC77-12D3-46BE-A2F6-498F855CF5E8.jpeg
F58B5023-93CC-49DD-974F-DEB1A2786528.jpeg

Somalia needs a superhero that sprays on every jaad cargo some chemicals that make it smell like shit.
superman flying GIF

Our very own super Faarax:lawd:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland has the lowest khat consumption. Illahi ha uu siyaadiyo hamar iyo hargeisa khatka loooooool

Khat means 'unproductive' they waste hours eating that shit. In PL my goal is to help detox puntites from it, it is an economic drain. The ones who i cant detox, at least i will create some khat juice store where it can be consumed in a cafe style quickly, no need to sit 8 hours for it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I've already worked out the chemical compounds needed and the varying strengths in juice or liquid form. I love chemical engineering, it's so simple. If u know how to mix ingredients in cooking, u should have no problem in chemical engineering where u measure n mix elements.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Puntland has the lowest khat consumption. Illahi ha uu siyaadiyo hamar iyo hargeisa khatka loooooool

Khat means 'unproductive' they waste hours eating that shit. In PL my goal is to help detox puntites from it, it is an economic drain. The ones who i cant detox, at least i will create some khat juice store where it can be consumed in a cafe style quickly, no need to sit 8 hours for it.
We should ban that shit completely in PL

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So Deni would banned jaad totally as president? Lol
I love how these guys are acting as if any President of whatever shithole in Somalia is different.

It’s shameful across the country to see. I recommend Shabaab held areas if y’all want to go somewhere free from this

We should ban that shit completely in PL
Ileen PL Jaadka mamnuuc kama aho? Here I thought these niggas must have a reason for taking the moral highground. But Deni is selling Jaad on the streets of Garowe as we speak. Camankiisa bilaash uma buurno yaah.:icon lol::icon lol:

Tell everyone and their mother that Deni is a drug dealer. Jaad kingpin of Bosaso.
200.gif

Best thing we can do is section off a large chunk of arable land in the south to mass produce khat for the horn of africa and into yemen.

We truly are brain dead ppl to let kenya or the xaarbeshas have a monoply on it
:lawd:

Trending

Latest posts