Khat lands in Xamar

Why are you niggas getting defensive? I would've called out Deni had he signed this drug deal.
Deni actually got there first..

Puntland to Swap Fish for Khat from Ethiopia

The business arrangement will enable Puntland businesses to swap fish for Khat from Ethiopia. The deal will save Puntland dwindling hard currency used to buy the stimulant tree.

1612552550740.png

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mira marqaan is much better then shitty qaleel hareri. It’s not even close. Hala bashaalo :ohhhdamn:
Its gonna be the same price due to 5$ levy though lol, before Kenyan khat was way cheaper

Jungle

VIP
Also for the CBB crowd....

Farmaajo beat HSM to it by a year

Somalia swaps fish for Ethiopia's Khat following the a trade deal
I remember when that minister and some amxaaro visited warsheikh. I made a thread on it cba to look it up or argue with these no more lol. I think it was Gwyneth something made detailed thread around the same time on all farmajo and his brothers khat dealings
Its gonna be the same price due to 5$ levy though lol, before Kenyan khat was way cheaper
I doubt it’ll be the same price hareri is going for and I doubt the mira coming in through Jazeera will stop either. qaroole failed many times to stop jazeera boats. There will be competition

I remember when that minister and some amxaaro visited warsheikh. I made a thread on it cba to look it up or argue with these no more lol. I think it was Gwyneth something made detailed thread around the same time on all farmajo and his brothers khat dealings

I doubt it’ll be the same price hareri is going for and I doubt the mira coming in through Jazeera will stop either. qaroole failed many times to stop jazeera boats. There will be competition
@Jungle
mate your dp picture was a man who was the chairman of the ICU, good times innit? Khat was banned , no violence, law and order was established since 1991. Unfortunately America didn’t like it and armed Ethiopia.

Attachments

• ADA14D12-32BE-426C-9EB2-3A520594F4B8.jpeg
    ADA14D12-32BE-426C-9EB2-3A520594F4B8.jpeg
    573.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 4F13B78F-451A-4DF1-A98E-358E05493A14.jpeg
    4F13B78F-451A-4DF1-A98E-358E05493A14.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 9FB3FE9A-5FDF-4F29-9660-CFBD7E677786.jpeg
    9FB3FE9A-5FDF-4F29-9660-CFBD7E677786.jpeg
    413.5 KB · Views: 48

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle
mate your dp picture was a man who was the chairman of the ICU, good times innit? Khat was banned , no violence, law and order was established since 1991. Unfortunately America didn’t like it and armed Ethiopia.
I know sxb. Good times. Many families jumped at the opportunity and moved back immediately. A lot of diaspora kids including 1 unruly sibling of mine were sent to boarding schools over there. People were overwhelmed with joy as at that point the city had seen nothing but mooryaanism for 15 years straight.

It was also the first time Aden Adde international airport and the port were being used since the start of the civil war in 91. Sheikh Sharif as president of TFG opened both again after the removal of shabaab.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Lol, accuses others of being defensive, gets immediately defensive when evidence is put in front of him.

:damn::damn::damn:

Talk about a hypocritical, emotional little soul.
Kkkk what evidence? waa been that article. I would've called him on it. Runta kama xishoodo boowe. Saying I don't want to see more khat zombies is not getting defensive. Khat waa ceeb.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's hawiye model. 1 or 2 ppl get rich from isbaaro on khat deliveries, then they lose thousand hawiyes to drug addiction, no work, dead economy. That's why hawiye will never have middle class. Its 100 rich with millions chewing away 8 hrs while a puntite is in factory producing goods, getting loans n investing in properties.

Same PL post crap that has been debunked many times here. Akhi I don't want S somalia to become like this.

When was it debunked ?
Akhi
Is not a secret puntland traded fish for khat even befor the cheese regime made its first bartering deal . Heck the news was first relased by garowe online (biggest puntland news media )
Unfortunately all of somaliweyne are hooked on this drug , they are either hooked on it's high or hooked on the money flow .

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Where do they get the money to buy jaad, if its diaspora then we should definitely stop sending money. Glad that the bulk of the diaspora are born or raised here and our parents who would send money are retiring.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Where do they get the money to buy jaad, if its diaspora then we should definitely stop sending money. Glad that the bulk of the diaspora are born or raised here and our parents who would send money are retiring.
Somalia will collapse without remittance.

The reason our economy is functioning cos of dollarisation and without us sending it back then they’ll be no dollars to use.

Somalia will collapse without remittance.

The reason our economy is functioning cos of dollarisation and without us sending it back then they’ll be no dollars to use.
Well the new Somali generation won’t send money back home, when the old generation die, how would somalia as a whole function?

isn’t it time for Somalia to be self functioning country where people can survive without remittance, and ensure the country focus on development, trade, education and jobs for all Somalis living in Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts