Khaatumo/SSC will be present at the National Consultative meeting between FMS & FGS.

Directly insulting me doesn't further validate your argument. Yes, I seriously think that Isaaqs consistently send their militia to Dhulbahante/Warsangeli land. You and I know that politicians are corrupt. It doesn't further push your Independent agenda if majority of Dhulbahante/Warsangeli are pro unionist.

Your basically justifying MSB regime. Xoog iyo waxa la mid ahi, dan kuguma jidho.

If they are free, then withdraw all SL militia from Laascaanood and all their tuulooyin.

giphy.gif
It's really sad you think we're occupying their lands when they're the ones who want to be part of SL or PL :francis: and yeah I'm right you're just dumb qoorba joog kid who doesn't the politics in somaliland or somalia :pachah1:

Ilamos07

Odey
It's really sad you think we're occupying their lands when they're the ones who want to be part of SL or PL :francis: and yeah I'm right you're just dumb qoorba joog kid who doesn't the politics in somaliland or somalia :pachah1:

Ina Adeer odey ku dhali karo baan ahay ee aflagaadhada iga daa. Haddi aad cilmi dooda kusoo dari kardhid then your welcome. Not everyone you meet is your age range.

Stay on topic, Isaaq and Majeerteen need to stop interfering in other people's business. I've seen many Dhulbahante and Warsangeli in person who don't want to be part of either Reer. Again if you're pro SL militia being present in their villages, then you are also pro Isaaq genocide in 1988. Simple as that. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

giphy.gif

Again if you're pro SL militia being present in their villages, then you are also pro Isaaq genocide in 1988. Simple as that. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
What kind of idiotic reasoning is that. First of all the SL army that is in Sool & Sanaag is largely made up of local Harti soldiers. But even if it was an entirely Isaaq SL army that controlled Sool, on what planet is that comparable to Somalia's attempted genocide of the Isaaq people?

Just say your disappointed your Uncle Afweyne's genocide didn't succeed, instead of trying this weak ass conflation of two totally unrelated things.
We know all Daroods, in particular the Dhulbahante & Warsangeli were at least eager cheerleaders, and often participants in their leader's attempt to exterminate the Isaaq. Too bad that Muuse Biix & co took the cane out and thrashed your dear adeer Afweyne so badly he crapped himself to death in Nigeria.
You should be on your knees thanking the SNM daily, for choosing peace and reconciliation, instead of running riot on those that tried to wipe their people out. It would not have been entirely unjustified if they had flattened and decimated every non-isaaq settlement in Sool, Sanaag, Togdheer & Awdal as retribution. Luckily for you and your kin, they weren't the savages your kin are.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Lasscanood even its not their hands and PL controls remaing of Sool iyo Buhoodle. So who will attended :kanyehmm: .
Boowe face it SSC was never PL they have their SSC own entity own identity own culture we share nothing PL is as alien to them as SSC is to PL respect that understand that sxb stop claiming them and thier SSC sxb!!

Individuals declaration 1998 and those in Garowe represent thier own self interests not SSC community. Don't fall for lies they've been feeding puntites 22 years listen to Khatumo and isims they represent & speak for 1998....amaan sii these folks sxb constantly claiming them & state put that energi on those hustlers chilling in Garowe👍🏾

Ilamos07

Odey
What kind of idiotic reasoning is that. First of all the SL army that is in Sool & Sanaag is largely made up of local Harti soldiers. But even if it was an entirely Isaaq SL army that controlled Sool, on what planet is that comparable to Somalia's attempted genocide of the Isaaq people?

Just say your disappointed your Uncle Afweyne's genocide didn't succeed, instead of trying this weak ass conflation of two totally unrelated things.
We know all Daroods, in particular the Dhulbahante & Warsangeli were at least eager cheerleaders, and often participants in their leader's attempt to exterminate the Isaaq. Too bad that Muuse Biix & co took the cane out and thrashed your dear adeer Afweyne so badly he crapped himself to death in Nigeria.
You should be on your knees thanking the SNM daily, for choosing peace and reconciliation, instead of running riot on those that tried to wipe their people out. It would not have been entirely unjustified if they had flattened and decimated every non-isaaq settlement in Sool, Sanaag, Togdheer & Awdal as retribution. Luckily for you and your kin, they weren't the savages your kin are.

Ina Adeer I have lived in Somalia in my youth years and know the hard fact. One Reer from Laascaanood can not equate to Dhulbahante as a reer. Secondly Warsangeli on the other hand are not in SL militia. They all withdraw from it recently.

Before throwing irrelevant words, ask people. You don't even know what qabiil I am. I could be your qabiil or Majeerteen. Just because I speak for myself and don't ride my qabiil, doesn't mean my argument is invalid.

Ilamos07

Odey
SL is worst than PL.

While PL is corrupt and wants SSC to die while they feed on the name of their region, SL tries to hijack a group of people that have nothing to do with them. Heck Dhulbahante/Warsangeli are die hard unionist.

PL

Warsangeli oppressed in Bari even though they have tuulooyin that goes under Bosaso.
All of the development are in:
Garowe - MJ
Gaalkacyo - MJ.
All airports and ports are in MJ land.

They could have helped build a Port for Warsangeli in Laasqoray, they didn't.
They could have reignited Laasqoray Tuna, they didn't.
They could have opened business and schools for Warsangeli and Dhulbahante, they didn't.

Even in political system, they didn't elect anyone outside of Maxamuud Saleebaan.

SL
Hargeysa - Isaaq
Burco - Isaaq
Berbera - Isaaq

Kulmiye - Isaaq
Wadani - Isaaq
Ucid - Isaaq

Bottom line is, if you want someone to be in your bandwagon, attract them with investment and give them Presidency, if not, then move over.

giphy.gif

Ilamos07

Odey
Boowe face it SSC was never PL they have their SSC own entity own identity own culture we share nothing PL is as alien to them as SSC is to PL respect that understand that sxb stop claiming them and thier SSC sxb!!

Individuals declaration 1998 and those in Garowe represent thier own self interests not SSC community. Don't fall for lies they've been feeding puntites 22 years listen to Khatumo and isims they represent & speak for 1998....amaan sii these folks sxb constantly claiming them & state put that energi on those hustlers chilling in Garowe👍🏾

Actually 1998 was a sincere willingness from Dhulbahante and Warsangeli but it was Majeerteen that didn't fulfill their end of the deal.

Ina Adeer odey ku dhali karo baan ahay ee aflagaadhada iga daa. Haddi aad cilmi dooda kusoo dari kardhid then your welcome. Not everyone you meet is your age range.

Stay on topic, Isaaq and Majeerteen need to stop interfering in other people's business. I've seen many Dhulbahante and Warsangeli in person who don't want to be part of either Reer. Again if you're pro SL militia being present in their villages, then you are also pro Isaaq genocide in 1988. Simple as that. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

giphy.gif
Adeer hear me out SL doesn't belong to one reer or qabil it was established by all qabils in the north with several conferences being held throughout the north from 1991 upto 1997 Hargeisa conference that laid the framework of establishing a constitution in the nation.

there wouldn't have been Somaliland without the Hartis voting for it in Burco with chair of that conference being the grand garaad of Dhulbahante who was in favor of secession clause only came out against it when the VP post went to Samroon for the 2nd time in 1996 and took most of his community in garrowe in 1998 while some Dhulbahante subs stayed committed to Somaliland to this day.

SL is worst than PL.

While PL is corrupt and wants SSC to die while they feed on the name of their region, SL tries to hijack a group of people that have nothing to do with them. Heck Dhulbahante/Warsangeli are die hard unionist.

PL

Warsangeli oppressed in Bari even though they have tuulooyin that goes under Bosaso.
Garowe - MJ
Gaalkacyo - MJ.
All airports and ports are in MJ land.

They could have helped build a Port for Warsangeli in Laasqoray, they didn't.
They could have reignited Laasqoray Tuna, they didn't.
They could have opened business and schools for Warsangeli and Dhulbahante, they didn't.

Even in political system, they didn't elect anyone outside of Maxamuud Saleebaan.

SL
Hargeysa - Isaaq
Burco - Isaaq
Berbera - Isaaq

Kulmiye - Isaaq
Wadani - Isaaq
Ucid - Isaaq

Bottom line is, if you want someone to be in your bandwagon, attract them with investment and give them Presidency, if not, then move over.

giphy.gif
There's road construction in Laascanod and other development projects coming soon in Bari regions.
The post of Speaker of the House of Reperesantives are being competed by two Dhulbahante one coming from the ruling party and the other from the opposition and the two posts of deputy speaker will go to non isaaqs which means the only high position that isaaqs hold in Somaliland would be the presidency

These parasites don't even understand what blessing it is to be ruled by Somaliland. To have a real government unlike the fake one in Mogadishu. To have security and prosperity because of Somaliland army and police.

It was self interest the process started 1994 some individuals elders & leaders joined 1998 only contribution being signing the declaration sxb only sincere gain of powersharing eat the fruits let puntites do all labour only willness to benefit.

3 entities and 3 processes they invested in, contributed to & identity as the Buurowadal process for SSC the Burco for SL & the 3rd process in Lasanod & Las Qoray establishing Alitixaad there. SSC/Khatumo & SL foundations its cornerstones ideology etc they were comamunity part laid
cornerstones & forged agreements signed is built on they forfilled .Joining PL was purely interest they added nothing contributed nothing to $ or ever will do they signing PL declaration was gain for, getting huge share of power is also a huge gain power to undermine PL on all level. They for filled nothing of any agreements or keep true what kitaabka eey daarten. I have nothing against them sxb just against the dhulmi & lies It's better their ieaders annul the agreements instead of sending people swearing on Qoran for high government jobs lying dadka iyo dalka inay uu joogan when its only salaries from dad miskiins taxes. Mamul iyo madax way leeyihiin tooda haa uu shaqo taagan instead

Ask any person from beelahas questions on what PL was founded what policy or political ideology or agreements are based or what its named Puntland they can't answer cause don't now PL is name identity used for interests.
Are you trying to say they're responsible for the border conflicts between SL and PL??

Ina Adeer I have lived in Somalia in my youth years and know the hard fact. One Reer from Laascaanood can not equate to Dhulbahante as a reer. Secondly Warsangeli on the other hand are not in SL militia. They all withdraw from it recently.

Before throwing irrelevant words, ask people. You don't even know what qabiil I am. I could be your qabiil or Majeerteen. Just because I speak for myself and don't ride my qabiil, doesn't mean my argument is invalid.
Clearly, you are making things up to suit your ill-informed logic. The SL army based near Yubbe has Warsangeli in it. Just because you saw a few renegade soldiers switch sides (something they do regularly, so don't be surprised if they switch again shortly), doesn't mean that they all left.

You are not my qabiil. You are Daarood. I am not fussed which specific sub-clan of Darood you are after that. Your viewpoint is clearly defined by your qabiil, because it has little to no reason, logic or fact behind it on this topic.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Are you trying to say they're responsible for the border conflicts between SL and PL??
Yes off course sxb SL & PL source of info is them isaaq don't border MJ our views of eachother and dowlads is based on what info they provide... Most Isaaq or MJ be surprised markay iis bartaan expecting the worst sxb based on what the neighbor tells us 😂

Clearly, you are making things up to suit your ill-informed logic. The SL army based near Yubbe has Warsangeli in it. Just because you saw a few renegade soldiers switch sides (something they do regularly, so don't be surprised if they switch again shortly), doesn't mean that they all left.

You are not my qabiil. You are Daarood. I am not fussed which specific sub-clan of Darood you are after that. Your viewpoint is clearly defined by your qabiil, because it has little to no reason, logic or fact behind it on this topic.
PL controls Yube, you know what’s next.
#Ceerigaabo Puntland
:wow1:

Yes off course sxb SL & PL source of info is them isaaq don't border MJ our views of eachother and dowlads is based on what info they provide... Most Isaaq or MJ be surprised markay iis bartaan expecting the worst sxb based on what the neighbor tells us 😂
yeah true sxb we don't border each other and we're mostly chill irl and current political border conflict shouldn't makes us haters

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
These parasites don't even understand what blessing it is to be ruled by Somaliland. To have a real government unlike the fake one in Mogadishu. To have security and prosperity because of Somaliland army and police.
Do you realise what a blessing it is to be ruled by Amisom?

Trending

Latest posts