Khaatumo/SSC will be present at the National Consultative meeting between FMS & FGS.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
yeah i hope khaatumo gets their sh@t together but i fear this thread is gonna go dog sh@t cuz of isaaqs haters, they're gonna go full on calaacal

Did I jump back into the past Khaatumo State isn't a thing. Who's supposedly representing them in this meeting :mjkkk:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
If this works out this going to be huge blow to sland
yeah when khaatumo do it i think awdal region will do the same too
1624331586310.png

This is actually the official twitter account of Khaatumo.

giphy.gif

Dude Khatumo/SSC in no more, it only exist in your head and in your fellow confused diasporas mind.

What a bunch of losers man, these people are constantly being embarrassed and disrespected and they don't get it - Your home is Somaliland like it or not. :yousmart:

1624346113426.png

1624346155334.png

Firstly Khatumo doesn't exist OK and so called Cayn is really just Buhodle district in Togdheer region. Sanaag is majority Isaaq population wise and Sool is minimum one third Isaaq in terms of population

It’s funny how they deny Khatumo and say that it doesn’t exist and this how we feel when you guys say Somaliland is independent😂😂
The hypocrisy

@Hizan I burn your dirty blue flag and lock up unionists in my COUNTRY however so what you gonna do ......:trumpsmirk:
“Somaliland the best democracy in Africa”😂😂😂 and you locking up people for wearing blue shirt. It shoes how desperate you people are. No cadaan is going to give you independence you crazy idoor. Somaliland that shit sounds like a Somali theme park. What a ridiculous name they should have call it marqaanland😂

Trending

Latest posts