Khaatumo/SSC will be present at the National Consultative meeting between FMS & FGS.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You seem obsessed with d**k, you talk about it a lot. There are easier ways for you to tell us about your affliction, you know.
how would you know I talk about it a lot? Are you a fan? I don’t even know you lol

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You've mentioned it several times in this thread, a thread that I've posted in and therefore follow.

It's alright dude, there's help for folks like you these days.
you must be stupid, I literally just went to the search bar, checked the thread and I’ve only ever mentioned it twice.

Not my fault it’s always stuck in your head so you think I’ve said it “several times”. 😂

you must be stupid, I literally just went to the search bar, checked the thread and I’ve only ever mentioned it twice.

Not my fault it’s always stuck in your head so you think I’ve said it “several times”. 😂
That's twice more than anyone else. How is stuck in my head if you are the one talking about it? I've never said it other than in referencing you talking about it.

Like I said, it's ok dude no need to get triggered, there's help.

I'm done talking about your obsession, seek that help to get you back to the deen.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's twice more than anyone else. How is stuck in my head if you are the one talking about it? I've never said it other than in referencing you talking about it.

Like I said, it's ok dude no need to get triggered, there's help.

I'm done talking about your obsession, seek that help to get you back to the deen.
lol ok, just keep your head out the gutters. Here you are keeping track of what everyone says and how many times they say it.

Calling other dudes gay and watching them. Are you sure you’re not DL? :icon lol:

If that's the case then I applaud you. Have SL withdraw from all Dhulbahante region. Even if it's two tuulo.
Are you dumb or what? do you seriously think that we isaaqs just sent our troops to their lands just like that?? It's their elders and politicians in Hargeisa who called for SL troops in their towns and also Dhulbahante are part of and founders of Somaliland and they are free to go or leave no one is holding them up.

I didn't claim there was rigging, Allah knows best. However, the lack of turnouts in these areas was obvious and therefore the elected individuals aren't representative of of land or population as it keeps being implied.The people don't want to be part of this nation and are being held by pro SL Dhulbahante militia like ina Cambaashe and politicans like Jidhe and faratoon. This is now evident.

btw what's your clan?
I think you blindly equating turnout with population but that's not how elections around the world are conducted you have what's called voter registration before elections happening and only 1 million of Somaliland 3 or 4 million inhabitants registered and of those that are registered 65% of them came out and voted.

Truth be told Dhulbaante are a minority when compared with Fiqishini and Isaac. That dog Siad Barre used to favour them because of Daroodnimo. There was a time when they used to call Isaac as marti and they even tried to genocide Isaaq people.

These people today even dare to call Fiqishni as marti, when Fiqishni is a large majority in the land.
They are angry and upset at the victory of Somaliland and that of the Fiqishini people who are loyal to republic of Somaliland. The khatuumo state they talk about has never happened and will never happen because they are a small minority.

Fiqishni are a majority in Sool only after Isaac.

Truth be told Dhulbaante are a minority when compared with Fiqishini and Isaac. That dog Siad Barre used to favour them because of Daroodnimo. There was a time when they used to call Isaac as marti and they even tried to genocide Isaaq people.

These people today even dare to call Fiqishni as marti, when Fiqishni is a large majority in the land.
They are angry and upset at the victory of Somaliland and that of the Fiqishini people who are loyal to republic of Somaliland. The khatuumo state they talk about has never happened and will never happen because they are a small minority.

Fiqishni are a majority in Sool only after Isaac.

:russ:

Ilamos07

Odey
Are you dumb or what? do you seriously think that we isaaqs just sending their militia to their lands just like that?? It's their elders and politicians in Hargeisa who called for SL troops in their towns and also Dhulbahante are part of and founders of Somaliland and they are free to go or leave no one is holding them up.

Directly insulting me doesn't further validate your argument. Yes, I seriously think that Isaaqs consistently send their militia to Dhulbahante/Warsangeli land. You and I know that politicians are corrupt. It doesn't further push your Independent agenda if majority of Dhulbahante/Warsangeli are pro unionist.

Your basically justifying MSB regime. Xoog iyo waxa la mid ahi, dan kuguma jidho.

If they are free, then withdraw all SL militia from Laascaanood and all their tuulooyin.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts