Khaatumo exits agreement with Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

The agreement was signed in 2017 between Siilaanyo and the late Ali Khalif;

• In la helo cadaalad, sinaan iyo nabad ku wada noolaansho.
  • In la wada ilaaliyo jiritaanka iyo madaxbanaanida Somaliland.
  • In khilaaf kasta oo jira lagu dhameeyo wada hadal iyo jid nabadeed.
  • In dastuurka dib loo furo, si loo sugo awood qeybsi ku dhisan cadaalada iyo Sinaan, guddi joogto ahna arrintaasi loo saaro.
  • In Somaliland, ururada samafalka iyo hey'adaha jimciyada quruumaha ka dhaxeysa ay ka hawl galaan sidii mashaariic horumarineed looga fulin lahaa gobolada Sool, Sanaag iyo Buuhoodle iyo In ciidamada hubeysan ee Khaatumo la qarameeyo, oo Somaliland ay yeelato ciidan qaran oo suga xuduudaha, jirintaanka iyo danaha Somaliland.

I dont think kastumites have leaverage here.
They are like Malta in the EU.

I dont think Farmajo will come to their aid the best thing for them is to kiss the i.idoor.

Sool and Sanaag can easily became the 3rd Darood Federal state and Banaadir becomes Hawiyes 3rd state, all our former Hawiye Presidents from Abdiqasim, HSM and Shariif have fully backed and sponsored this statehood in Sool and Sanaag, the only problematic group resisting this are MJs/Puntland who have since day 1 denied their statehood from ever forming and recognized.

Khatumo's problem does not lie in Somaliland it lies in Puntland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sool and Sanaag can easily became the 3rd Darood Federal state and Banaadir becomes Hawiyes 3rd state, all our former Hawiye Presidents from Abdiqasim, HSM and Shariif have fully backed and sponsored this statehood in Sool and Sanaag, the only problematic group resisting this are MJs/Puntland who have since day 1 denied their statehood from ever forming and recognized.

First let them free their capital from jeegaan.

False.

Warsangelis are the ones who never joined Khatumo and thus Khaatumo never expanded beyond Dhulbahante.
Concentrate on Galmuran and claiming people's lands, that's your area of expertise.

Sool and Sanaag are ours mate. Darood live in the fringes of the Somaliland Somalia border in Badhan district of Sanaag and Taleex+Lascanood of Sool. Out of the 5-6million population in Somaliland darood is ~300-400k, comparable to a sub clan of Gadabursi, or Jibril abokor of the Sacad Muse. You don't have the balls manpower money or guns to do shit so focus on using Kenyans to help you gain a foothold against other tribes in Somalia federal states like Jubbaland or in reality just kismayo district of Lower Jubbas:heh:

False.

Warsangelis are the ones who never joined Khatumo and thus Khaatumo never expanded beyond Dhulbahante.
Concentrate on Galmuran and claiming people's lands, that's your area of expertise.

Dont worry about our Galmudug abaayo, we surely do claim Northern Mudug as ours, even your wise adeer Deni knows this hence why their fake election is happening only in Bari and Nugaal and not Mudug our region.

As for Dhullo, abaayo start helping them instead of being xaasid and problematic to them forming their own state in Sool and Sanaag, you mjs were always an hindrance to dhullos.

Dont worry about our Galmudug abaayo, we surely do claim Northern Mudug as ours, even your wise adeer Deni knows this hence why their fake election is happening only in Bari and Nugaal and not Mudug our region.

As for Dhullo, abaayo start helping them instead of being xaasid and problematic to them forming their own state in Sool and Sanaag, you mjs were always an hindrance to dhullos.
Ya HG ka tahay?

Of course you claim land that doesn't belong to you, such as North Mudug, you are shameless thieves and that's why your state is in perpetual chaos. Your clan and paper state of Galmuran, is a cautionary tale for other Somalis and Muslims; "look at the the repercussions of Haram"

As for my kinfolk, the Dhulbahante, their affairs are their business and I support them.

Ya HG ka tahay?
The Wire GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Damn all this time i thought you knew who i was, but damn again.

It was Abdiweli gaas who did everything he could to stop Khaatumo. Sheikh Sharif and Hawiye were more supportive. What led to Khaatumo’s failure was support from the central government due to PL. This led to disillusionment and the eventual break.
I have no hate for MJs but they aren’t allies when it comes to politics.

It was Abdiweli gaas who did everything he could to stop Khaatumo. Sheikh Sharif and Hawiye were more supportive. What led to Khaatumo’s failure was support from the central government due to PL. This led to disillusionment and the eventual break.
I have no hate for MJs but they aren’t allies when it comes to politics.

Dhulbahante are not an ally to themselves, talk about that first.

I love how Dhulos hold the VP OF PUNTLAND but are never responsible for what Puntland allegedly does.Gaas is the problem but not your uncle Karaash?

Stop blaming MJs for your own clan's inability to have political consensus. This propaganda of "Dhulos are never at fault and are victims in every situation" is false and laughable.
It also makes your clan look infantilised and weak, when we know that is not the case and you guys create your own problems because you are divided between Puntland, Somaliland and Khaatumo.

To claim that another clan decides your fate is a damn lie

Last edited:
Dhulbahante are not an ally to themselves, talk about that first.

I love how Dhulos hold the VP OF PUNTLAND but are never responsible for what Puntland allegedly does.Gaas is the problem but not your uncle Karaash?

Stop blaming MJs for your own clan's inability to have political consensus. This propaganda of "Dhulos are never at fault and are victims in every situation" is false and laughable.
It also makes your clan look infantilised and weak, when we know that is not the case and you guys create your own problems because you are divided between Puntland, Somaliland and Khaatumo.

To claim that another clan decides your fate is a damn lie
Khaatumo ultimately failed due to Dhulbahante don’t get me wrong. I agree 100%. What my point was PL is not an ally of an independent Dhulbahante or Warsan state this is true and it’s politics. Also to claim they didn’t have involvement in ensuring Khaatumo didn’t work is false.

Karaash to me is the same Koore and SL officials. He chose his pockets rather than his people and continues to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending