Khaatumo exits agreement with Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Sool and Sanaag can easily became the 3rd Darood Federal state and Banaadir becomes Hawiyes 3rd state, all our former Hawiye Presidents from Abdiqasim, HSM and Shariif have fully backed and sponsored this statehood in Sool and Sanaag, the only problematic group resisting this are MJs/Puntland who have since day 1 denied their statehood from ever forming and recognized.

Khatumo's problem does not lie in Somaliland it lies in Puntland.
1. How is that possible when issaq/jeegan are majority in major cities such as erigavo, ceel afweyne, and constitute a significant portion of sanaag with the exception of bari sanaag

2. Also, the Largest city in sool is under jeegaan occupation which is also experiencing an increase in HJ population/demographic shift as well.

3. Isaaq somali diid constitutes 40 percent of sool and 60 percent of sanaag. So How the hell are sool and sanaag gonna become a “federal state” absolutely delusional.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Us Dhulbahante 100% support Somaliland. Somalia has failed us while SL has given us everything we need. Majority of Dhulbahante would agree with me

First you call yourself Ed and now this.

Accept it, you are...

EZl_kAkXkAcejoj.jpg

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I am just astonished that Dhulbahante would rather lie and tell people they are victims, instead of admitting that their house is divided.

They have the audacity to blame Majerteen for their issues even though they have A LOT of political representation in Puntland.

They act like their politicians are 'puppets', so I would like to know? Are Majerteen paying you to be with Puntland?

:mjlol:
No accountability whatsoever

Btw, I refuse to discuss our retarded cousins stupid shoot yourself in the foot decisions when we have some moryaan claiming our soil :5hcpspq:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending