Kenyans wondering how Somalis are buying a lot of property in Nairobi

You and other likeminded folks are frankly i\diots. If Somalis help each other of anything, it would've been visible in Somalia (Somaliland included). It is a failed state, where over 70% of the people are unemployed. Its people are dying in the Sahara desert where they're headed as cattle by magaffeyaal and go through so much abuse.

In Somalia, every city and town has tens of thousands if not 100s of thousands of people who are IDPs. These people were farmers and nomads and due to the endless conflict and the absence of central authority, they have to abandon their farms and villages, and seek international help.

Truth hurts, but Somalia and every region run by Somalis (DJibouti included) are below the human development index in any way you look at it. Yet you have an audacity to badmouth against Somali Sijuis whose country (Kenya) is a middle income country. Go ef yourself and find something useful to do in life instead of hating people who don't even know you exist.

Fyi, I aint Sijui but can't stand the nonsense that Somalis from failed state of Somalia post in Somali forums and in social media.
Your one of the self hating coons that downplays how it really is.
come in this thread and support your kenyan masters.
We aren't talking about Somalia we are talking about Kenya. We already know the problems that face somalis in somalia. That doesn't mean we should coon out and be self haters.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Your one of the self hating coons that downplays how it really is.
come in this thread and support your kenyan masters.
We aren't talking about Somalia we are talking about Kenya. We already know the problems that face somalis in somalia. That doesn't mean we should coon out and be self haters.

I don't even think this guy is Somali. Look at a lot of his posts, he constantly calls Somalis "Faradheer", "Lamagoodle".

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Somalis should be very unapologetic and in your face with their wealth. And if they try anything, an eye for an eye. They are subservient to Indians and whites but want to test Somalis. I would not have it.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Have you noticed Africans/madows don’t really like to see other Africans/madows succeed? Maybe I’m reading too deep into it but this is what I’ve noticed across various groups lmao. It’s heightened against Somalis (for obvious reasons) but I even notice this dynamic play out among AAs and South Africans. They feel some type of way about Nigerians and recent black immigrants. It’s as if they feel slighted if they see another black person doing well for themselves. But they won’t have that same energy for non-black ajanabis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you noticed Africans/madows don’t really like to see other Africans/madows succeed? Maybe I’m reading too deep into it but this is what I’ve noticed across various groups lmao. It’s heightened against Somalis (for obvious reasons) but I even notice this dynamic play out among AAs and South Africans. They feel some type of way about Nigerians and recent black immigrants. It’s as if they feel slighted if they see another black person doing well for themselves. But they won’t have that same energy for non-black ajanabis.
It's because they already have this fixed hierarchy in their minds of where each group of people should be and it bugs them to see other Africans defying the B.S.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Apparently Somalis are not only buying up alot of the real estate in eastLeigh but moving on to pangani Westland’s parklands etc what do you guys think about this loool the comments under are very funny

I dont blame the Kenyans- Somalis are buying houses left and right making the economy very expresive and unbalanced for the natives. They did that in Turkey and within years Turkey currency went kaput. Somalians are a menace.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we are good and resourceful people, we just need to focus on the positive aspects of our beautiful culture :)

Maybe some Ajnabis need to be brought to Somalia so Somalis can rally around and start scapegoating them for their problems.

Us Vs them mentality works in Somalia with clans and outside with Ajnabis
:hmm:

It's because they already have this fixed hierarchy in their minds of where each group of people should be and it bugs them to see other Africans defying the B.S.
I’ve heard the same way Nigerian treat Igbo tribes in Nigeria. Biafra for example it’s a stereotype that Igbo are rich and smart therefore other Nigerians resent them.

I dont blame the Kenyans- Somalis are buying houses left and right making the economy very expresive and unbalanced for the natives. They did that in Turkey and within years Turkey currency went kaput. Somalians are a menace.
Lol we Somalis are main character for real we brought down there lira when there are richer Arab khaleejis also buying property in turkey,

Trending

Latest posts