Kenyans wondering how Somalis are buying a lot of property in Nairobi

NidarNidar

Punisher
a subsection of Kenyans on the internet has a problem with Somalis doing well economically and migrating to their country for some reason
Historically we have lived in what you would call Kenya for the past 5,000 years, you will find ancient dwellings as far south as Nairobi, we've been pushed out of the area since the bantu expansion into East Africa, to now what's called the NEP.

I have a sneaky feeling Somalis will take over in East Africa. In Nairobi they're just about to expand exponentially, especially now they have political representation.

What's more interesting is that Somalis are expanding in Addis Abba, Ethiopia.

For example this guy is building a 22 story tower in Addis. I heard their government is making it easier to do business, especially for Somalis.

1686287684932.png

I Was unaware of all this happening my bad maybe some Somali Kenyans can share their experiences
my mom used to tell me they had gangs patroling the streets afte the dark in the somali neighboorhods where the refugees had settled during the civil war and if they caught you they would quite literally cut you up with a machete and if you where a woman....