Kenyans wondering how Somalis are buying a lot of property in Nairobi

Apparently Somalis are not only buying up alot of the real estate in eastLeigh but moving on to pangani Westland’s parklands etc what do you guys think about this loool the comments under are very funny

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

Apparently Somalis are not only buying up alot of the real estate in eastLeigh but moving on to pangani Westland’s parklands etc what do you guys think about this loool the comments under are very funny
A lot western diasporas with money go to Kenya. They think everyone who is somali has come there directly from Somalia and they don't understand how somalis operate with each other in the first place so a lot of conflating takes place between the average somali kenyan and western diasporas aswell as the network that exists amongst somalis.

Most Kenyans are normal people just a subsection on the internet has a problem with Somalis doing well economically and migrating to their country for some reason
Nope that's cope they speak like this about somalis on there national news and broadcasting panels. That kind of stuff Doesn't happen unless that is the general sentiment. Plus if you watch videos on Kenya and the people they hate the most. The average person on the street over there is saying somalis.

People are coping hard on here acting like it ain't real life when this same cycle happened with the tutsis and jews and they got into that predicament because people kept down playing it and not seeing the resentment for what it was.

Nope that's cope they speak like this about somalis on there national news and broadcasting panels. That kind of stuff Doesn't happen unless that is the general sentiment. Plus if you watch videos on Kenya and the people they hate the most. The average person on the street over there is saying somalis.

People are coping hard on here acting like it ain't real life when this same cycle happened with the tutsis and jews and they got into that predicament because people kept down playing it and not seeing the resentment for what it was.

I just watched this video I don’t see how this could be said about any other community over there looks like Your right in your analysis there national news does speak about us alot

I just watched this video I don’t see how this could be said about any other community over there looks like Your right in your analysis there national news does speak about us alot
There are 100s of fear mongering instances made by people of all sorts of positions as high as the president of the nations with regards to somalis in Kenya. The only other time this has happened as frequently is when Hitler was talking about the Jews and in South Africa they already kill non South African blacks there. Imagine even a slight instability takes place in Kenya who do you think will be targeted. They already have targeted somalis ever riots they have in Kenya. Only somali minded idiots and sujuis are gonna parrot the whole we are all brothers and they love us nonsense

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No smoke for Hindis or white folks who have the most wealth in the country. See another african succeeding and now you already jealous. Adoon xun. The inferioty complex is amusing to see.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I Was unaware of all this happening my bad maybe some Somali Kenyans can share their experiences
There are some wealthy Somalis that own large scale businesses in Kenya. Add to that diaspora that are moving back from Europe and North America.
The reason why they hate Somalis so much is because we are more willing to help each other. A Somali in Kenya would always only hire another Somali, this lead to the development of the community as a whole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The largest Somali area, Eastleigh used to be majority Kenyan but Somalis started to grow as a population and made it impossible for Kenyans to afford to live there. They are even taking over Indian majority towns such as South C, South B, Parklands ...

No smoke for Hindis or white folks who have the most wealth in the country. See another african succeeding and now you already jealous. Adoon xun. The inferioty complex is amusing to see.
that's a status quo that has already existed

people who are angry to see immigrants succeeding is a dynamic that is seen around the world

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
that's a status quo that has already existed

people who are angry to see immigrants succeeding is a dynamic that is seen around the world

Kenyans can only blame only themselves and the british. Somalis and other cushites voted for NFD to be included to Somalia in the early 1960s.

We are not immigrants to that country, we have been there for 500 hundred years.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
honestly its pathetic Indians are now a tribe and highly successful and racist but its somalis they are worried about

Have you noticed Africans/madows don’t really like to see other Africans/madows succeed? Maybe I’m reading too deep into it but this is what I’ve noticed across various groups lmao. It’s heightened against Somalis (for obvious reasons) but I even notice this dynamic play out among AAs and South Africans. They feel some type of way about Nigerians and recent black immigrants. It’s as if they feel slighted if they see another black person doing well for themselves. But they won’t have that same energy for non-black ajanabis.

Have you noticed Africans/madows don’t really like to see other Africans/madows succeed? Maybe I’m reading too deep into it but this is what I’ve noticed across various groups lmao. It’s heightened against Somalis (for obvious reasons) but I even notice this dynamic play out among AAs. They feel some type of way about Nigerians and recent black immigrants. It’s as if they feel slighted if they see another black person doing well for themselves. But they won’t have that same energy for non-black ajanabis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Have you noticed Africans/madows don’t really like to see other Africans/madows succeed? Maybe I’m reading too deep into it but this is what I’ve noticed across various groups lmao. It’s heightened against Somalis (for obvious reasons) but I even notice this dynamic play out among AAs and South Africans. They feel some type of way about Nigerians and recent black immigrants. It’s as if they feel slighted if they see another black person doing well for themselves. But they won’t have that same energy for non-black ajanabis.
They don’t see Somalis as madows in kenya,it’s always been somalis/Indians vs Kenyans

Trending

Latest posts