Kenyans lusting after Xalimos again

doqon. This is why I support the #abdiexit. It’s always these lost boys with their ridiculous movement who put Somali women down.
good riddance .
Calm down it's only an opinion. There's got to be someone who comes last. Are you a child or something? Personally though for me it goes, mixed, North African, Latina, Southern Euro, Arab, Habesha, Somali and then Black last of all.

Mozart

You need people like me
When Somali women aren’t intellectually challenged they are up there with the latinas/Maghrebis etc . But that’s like 1% of them. I often hear them speak and think where the hell did things go wrong?

Rly? Even Latinas?
Aboriginal Australian women exist tbf

Not a self-hater, just telling the truth :mjdontkno:

Beauty is subjective so there is no true or false.

If you believe that Somali girls are unattractive then that is your view..
doqon. This is why I support the #abdiexit. It’s always these lost boys with their ridiculous movement who put Somali women down.
good riddance .

LOOOOOOOL I was trolling as well. I think Somali guys are great and these lot are being all serious and actually believe Somali girls are bottom of the barrel

:mjlol:

Beauty is subjective so there is no true or false.

If you believe that Somali girls are unattractive then that is your view..

LOOOOOOOL I was trolling as well. I think Somali guys are great and these lot are being all serious and actually believe Somali girls are bottom of the barrel

:mjlol:
:mjlol: We're not serious, you were gassing yourself up and we were just bringing you back to reality. Yes, beauty is subjective but that's a really shitty deflection. If I show you an ugly guy and ask you to rate him you're not gonna say he's a 2 but others might have another opinion and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're gonna give him a 2 and say that's one ugly ass nigga.

Of course men are loyal to their ethnicity it is us who preserve it since Somali culture is patrilineal. Women in general are not loyal to their ethnicity if given a plethora of options.

True

The amount of friends I have who only date ajnabi...

:urgh:

I often scare them and tell them the degacaas is gonna steal their babies.

We are the best of both worlds. Long hair, slim features, banging curvy bodies and maarin to light caramel skin.
The best of what worlds? You're biracial now? Long hair? You know anyone can have long hair right? Banging curvy bodies? I don't know about you but I don't find the typical slaan shape hot. Maarin to light brown skin? Let's be honest now, most are dark-skinned.

Aye yo come look at this shit! Even Wikipedia agrees, "They were reputed for their longevity and wealth, and were said to be the "tallest and handsomest of all men"."

Trending

Latest posts