Kenyans lusting after Xalimos again

The fetishisation is vile, its making me sick, someone pass me a bucket....:wtf:

But forget about these weird Kenyan. As Somali guys, you need to step up. Somali girls are in hot demand as other groups, black, Latino, ect are waking up to the beauty of Somali women. Soon you're going to be competing because:silanyolaugh: Somali men don't have that same appeal.

:whoo:

The fetishisation is vile, its making me sick, someone pass me a bucket....:wtf:

But forget about these weird Kenyan. As Somali guys, you need to step up. Somali girls are in hot demand as other groups, black, Latino, ect are waking up to the beauty of Somali women. Soon you're going to be competing as Somali men don't have that same appeal.

Relax, they're not that highly rated. And Somali men do have more appeal in Canada and America. The only reason these men lust over Somali women is because their own women look like men. It isn't because Somali women are special, in fact they prefer Habesha women over you. This is only black men though (primarily in Kenya and the UK). Where they have better options they won't look you're way (Whites, Latinas, Asians, Arabs, Afghans, Turks, etc.)

But forget about these weird Kenyan. As Somali guys, you need to step up. Somali girls are in hot demand as other groups, black, Latino, ect are waking up to the beauty of Somali women. Soon you're going to be competing because:silanyolaugh: Somali men don't have that same appeal.

Somali women only have that appeal vs Madow black women, as black women they're still under white, asian, middle eastern women, etc.

Somali women only have that appeal vs Madow black women, as black women they're still under white, asian, middle eastern women, etc.

No cadaan woman has anything on us and certainly not Indoyar (are you trying to kill me with laughter?)

:drakelaugh:

Your an anomaly, the average Abdi is not attracted to Indoyar.

No cadaan woman has anything on us and certainly not Indoyar (are you trying to kill me with laughter?)

:drakelaugh:
Asian women are the most feminine and cutest (not most attractive necessarily) of women, short and petite. And light. White women are obviously also lighter with bigger breasts and similar height. Also cuter faces too.

Most Abdis do not find Indoyar attractive. You're an anomaly.

What group, when pretty Xalimos can attract men from all different backgrounds?
Let's be real here, most Somali women are overweight/obese so most men wouldn't find them attractive at all to begin with. And a truly attractive one is decently rare.

Don't need to we carry the qabil you don't.

Trending

Latest posts