Kenyans lusting after Xalimos again

If they weren’t scared of their mothers they wouldn’t go for Somali women.

Just admit it, you lot are more loyal than Xalimos. The girls are running off marrying all sorts of Ajnabis, even having half Colombian babies and you lot are still here blaming 'hooyo'.

[
A bit of trolling and the self-hatred comes out....

:silanyolaugh:
How is it self-hatred? It seems like if anyone disagrees with you you'll label them one thing or the other. So now I'm dumb, lack common sense, ignorant, racist and self-hating. I would probably off myself if I was actually all of those.

Just admit it, you lot are more loyal than Xalimos. The girls are running off marrying all sorts of Ajnabis, even having half Colombian babies and you lot are still here blaming 'hooyo'.
Chill chill don't refer to us as a collective. Most of us here are underage.

Sol

?
What kind of people lust after every single women on earth except their own? :susp:What kind of upbringing did you have to go through to end up like that subxanallah

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

This is a myth tbh, men marry out considerably more than Xalimos. Don't be fooled by social media.

Mozart

You need people like me
That doesn’t apply to me but yes I agree with you in most cases. I don’t see why they’re loyal to Somali women when most are airheads

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Of course men are loyal to their ethnicity it is us who preserve it since Somali culture is patrilineal. Women in general are not loyal to their ethnicity if given a plethora of options.

Mozart

You need people like me
Going by my family and local community, that doesn't seem to be the case..

:mjlol:
More women get married interracially but there are more half kids with a Somali father. I don’t think many younger guys value marriage anymore

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Somali women only have that appeal vs Madow black women, as black women they're still under white, asian, middle eastern women, etc.

Somali women are ugly compared to my Asian queens
Fucking ch*nk fetishist, it always leaks out from you. We get it you're smashing one
1591220828608.png

The fetishisation is vile, its making me sick, someone pass me a bucket....:wtf:

But forget about these weird Kenyan. As Somali guys, you need to step up. Somali girls are in hot demand as other groups, black, Latino, ect are waking up to the beauty of Somali women. Soon you're going to be competing because:silanyolaugh: Somali men don't have that same appeal.

:whoo:
In demand? You make them sound like a bunch of xoolo who's on sale in the meat market :snoop:

Trending

Latest posts