Kenyans: Let’s Dismantle Somalia

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

:russ: :russ: :drakelaugh: :dead:

Wallahi these Kikuyus are so salty, kulaha let’s negotiate with Jubaland our immediate neighbours 😹 and Somaliland to destroy Somalia
Happy The Rock GIF

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He sounds like our dear friend @Sheikh Kulkuli, he told me before I had no business discussing the maritime dispute lol. The whole country belongs to all of us otherwise people like the Kenyan guy would benefit from our division:)

He sounds like our dear friend @Sheikh Kulkuli, he told me before I had no business discussing the maritime dispute lol. The whole country belongs to all of us otherwise people like the Kenyan guy would benefit from our division:)
You are elay how can you discuss JL waters?

You are from Konfur Galbeed of which you have been deliberately marginalising Cawliyahan in Bakool and also Other Ogadens in Bay region.

Also you have been sending your youth to die in our region while you have been known to collaborate with Somalia enemies since 1990s.

As a matter of fact Villa Somalia robbed off Nubbalan 30% of its waters by giving it off to kenya and trying to dupe us to having won the case with 70%. from ICJ case?
How is it possible that the original demarcation boundary that was drawn by Italaians and British pre 1960 was not the agreed boundary but rather a fake demarcation which only encrouched on Somali water rights.
Well what kind of equidistance will shin away from kenyan waters but would bend towards Somali waters and give Kenya 30% of rights of which idiots from Villa Somalia will be rejoicing.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
To be honest Villa Ugandishu is given out 30% of JL waters to Kenya.
What makes tou think we are happy with traitors from Villa ugandishu?

Will you be happy when them whent hy give SL waters rights to Tukey for 50% share of resources.

Some people are only menat to be in Nigeria.
I can understand it. The funny part is that villa somalia doesnt even control JL so they cant really make decision about the place

I can understand it. The funny part is that villa somalia doesnt even control JL so they cant really make decision about the place
Yes but they have the somalia seal of approval from IC.
So they can do things that will detrimental to nationhood like selling the right to fish the somali waters for a meagre of USD 1Million to china when its worth billions.

Where did you leave degaxbuur iyo wajaale out of the map?Also why dis you leave out Bakool?

I am for the creation of greater Ogadenia.
I made the map in 2 seconds to illustrate your power hungry Cagdheer wet dream.

Stay away from Haud and reserve area and were good. Your beef is with Boons and Eelays warya.

I made the map in 2 seconds to illustrate your power hungry Cagdheer wet dream.

Stay away from Haud and reserve area and were good. Your beef is with Boons and Eelays warya.
Who ever said Haud belongs to Isaaq?
There is no district or province called haud its either part of degaxbuur or Jigjiga.

Secondly,
What is Mahdi gulled doing selling JL waters you folks need to stay away from our beef with Villa Ugandishu.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There is no district or province called haud its either part of degaxbuur or Jigjiga.

Secondly,
What is Mahdi gulled doing selling JL waters you folks need to stay away from our beef with Villa Ugandishu.
Mahdi gulled is on a payroll he doesnt represent us :mjhaps:

Secondly,
Ali mahdi doesn’t have a clan his clan is farmaajo. Once your on farmaajos team you don’t have a clan anymore.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Homie just take your parts no need to take extra land you already have enough. and you get gedo to as a gift :mjdontkno:
Gedo Unaka Leh. From top to bottom., left to right and down the centripetal force. As somebody once said : "Not a INCH LESS" :lolbron:

If you would like to, you can add Haud as part of a special package :ehh:

Trending