Kenyans: Let’s Dismantle Somalia

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You are elay how can you discuss JL waters?

You are from Konfur Galbeed of which you have been deliberately marginalising Cawliyahan in Bakool and also Other Ogadens in Bay region.

Also you have been sending your youth to die in our region while you have been known to collaborate with Somalia enemies since 1990s.

As a matter of fact Villa Somalia robbed off Nubbalan 30% of its waters by giving it off to kenya and trying to dupe us to having won the case with 70%. from ICJ case?
How is it possible that the original demarcation boundary that was drawn by Italaians and British pre 1960 was not the agreed boundary but rather a fake demarcation which only encrouched on Somali water rights.
Well what kind of equidistance will shin away from kenyan waters but would bend towards Somali waters and give Kenya 30% of rights of which idiots from Villa Somalia will be rejoicing.

You never spoke about the maritime dispute sxb, you even scolded us when we ever brought up updates all these years and now you are upset at the % we lost. I think you are trolling me 😂

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@mr steal your naag

Ngl this guy @Sheikh Kulkuli is a savage to be bullying @Jiron. Nicest guy on the forum :deadmanny:
Wallahi @Sheikh Kulkuli hates @Jiron for no reason. He is a chill rx brother that doesnt bother anybody :mjhaps:
Reaction GIF by The Weather Channel

You never spoke about the maritime dispute sxb, you even scolded us when we ever brought up updates all these years and now you are upset at the % we lost. I think you are trolling me 😂
He only attacks the Somali government and supports the Kenyan one even when they are talking like this.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I thought you’d take his hits lying down, but you’re not. Si fiican aad yeeshey, iska celi doofaarka xun :salute:

I also explicitly remember him getting mad at you way back when you said Somalia would get its waters and he brought up farmaajo and stuff for no reason lol. This guy is a kenyan to the core I wouldn’t be surprised if he wore a kenyan bracelet. He always goes out of his way to protect Kenya and her motives.

Its ogaden sea not elay sea dont get so excited you dont even have a river.

You should be happy as a kenyan that you get 30% instead of 0%. Indha’adeegnimada kulaha “Ogaden sea” 😂

Tell me, is Garissa, kenya Ogaden land or Kenyan land?
A66A943E-5920-4140-AF3A-AEA1CEE672E8.jpeg

You’re actually so annoying man please stfu.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You are elay how can you discuss JL waters?

There is no such thing as JL or PL or GM or even SL waters, it belongs to the nation state.

This is accepted international governance.

To be honest Villa Ugandishu is given out 30% of JL waters to Kenya.

How can Somalia sell waters it hadn’t been awarded yet.

They took this to court because they couldn’t agree. Do you seriously think the ICJ would spend its time on this case if Somalia already agreed with Kenya.

Fucking nacas.

Have you also thought about the fact that for Kenya to accept this deal it means accepting Somalia’s maritime claim, something which Kenya has indicated it will never do.

Furthermore, any court is obliged to notify the public in its judgement of any agreement between the parties.

In plain English, that means the ICJ would tell all of us if Somalia and Kenya agreed on a deal.

Why are you dick riding Kenya?

angry fx GIF by Snowfall
Says the one whose majority of their clan fortune is in Kenya.
Do you think we are stypid enough to beleive in beesha aabo nigeria again?
He sang Kenya is our enemy 21 years only for 1991 to ran to Kenya and be flwon by KDF plane.
Also after fakemajo fave 30% of JL waters to Kenya it is apparent that its not Kikuyus that beesha quule hate but Ogaden.

I dont know what more dick riding is when Fakemajo not only sold of a ch*nk of Somali waters to Kenya but also sold the somali ports to Abye.

The only remedy for you kinds is being exiled to Abuja.

There is no such thing as JL or PL or GM or even SL waters, it belongs to the nation state.

This is accepted international governance.

How can Somalia sell waters it hadn’t been awarded yet.

They took this to court because they couldn’t agree. Do you seriously think the ICJ would spend its time on this case if Somalia already agreed with Kenya.

Fucking nacas.

Have you also thought about the fact that for Kenya to accept this deal it means accepting Somalia’s maritime claim, something which Kenya has indicated it will never do.

Furthermore, any court is obliged to notify the public in its judgement of any agreement between the parties.

In plain English, that means the ICJ would tell all of us if Somalia and Kenya agreed on a deal.
Go tell those likes to Kindergaten kids you tgink we can trust someone whose clan ruined somalia for 21 years and induced Somalia into anarchy? Or do you think we can blindly follow thugs hiding under somalinimo who sell the fishing rights of Somali coast to China for a meagre of 1 million USD a year.Or We blindly trust someone who claims on public that thè Somali waters have finally been reclaimmed from Kenya only to find out that Kenya was given a handsome share of 30% of Somali waters in despute.

You can shove your crocodile tears up your bum.I dont buy your nationhood iyo gake patriotism you propagate.A hyena is always a hyena even if they are hiding in sgeeo clothing.

Trending