Kenyans: Let’s Dismantle Somalia

Go tell those likes to Kindergaten kids you tgink we can trust someone whose clan ruined somalia for 21 years and induced Somalia into anarchy? Or do you think we can blindly follow thugs hiding under somalinimo who sell the fishing rights of Somali coast to China for a meagre of 1 million USD a year.Or We blindly trust someone who claims on public that thè Somali waters have finally been reclaimmed from Kenya only to find out that Kenya was given a handsome share of 30% of Somali waters in despute.

You can shove your crocodile tears up your bum.I dont buy your nationhood iyo gake patriotism you propagate.A hyena is always a hyena even if they are hiding in sgeeo clothing.

You are being played and you don't even know it.

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Are you Kenyan? You can tell me

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
am I kenyan ? is that an excuse so you can steal my land? You have benefitted alot from the conflict Ogaden had with kenya.
Mx had no land in Somalia especially in Gedo but after 1970s and 80s.Only for MSB to propagate anti Kenya and anti Ethiopia for 21 years closing our borders yet not serverring diplomatic relations with both countries.They had embassies in xamar.
You destroyed our trade,businesses and carried out cross border raids jist so that KDF would shut its border and turn NFD into a marshal state.While influx of mx squatters from Ethiopia and mudug flooded Gedo and created settlements with the help of the state funds and apparatus.

Why was kenya awarded 30% of Somalia waters by ICJ unless otherwise Farmajo did a backroom deal with Uhuru like the same deal MSB used to do with Moi.

Kismaayo ka samir we are comming for our land in Gedo.
Bardhere,Fafaxduun, Buurdhuubo and Luuq.
You better start parking and head to cabudwaaq.

am I kenyan ? is that an excuse so you can steal my land? You have benefitted alot from the conflict Ogaden had with kenya.
Mx had no land in Somalia especially in Gedo but after 1970s and 80s.Only for MSB to propagate anti Kenya and anti Ethiopia for 21 years closing our borders yet not serverring diplomatic relations with both countries.They had embassies in xamar.
You destroyed our trade,businesses and carried out cross border raids jist so that KDF would shut its border and turn NFD into a marshal state.While influx of mx squatters from Ethiopia and mudug flooded Gedo and created settlements with the help of the state funds and apparatus.

Why was kenya awarded 30% of Somalia waters by ICJ unless otherwise Farmajo did a backroom deal with Uhuru like the same deal MSB used to do with Moi.

Kismaayo ka samir we are comming for our land in Gedo.
Bardhere,Fafaxduun, Buurdhuubo and Luuq.
You better start parking and head to cabudwaaq.

Just wait. Farmaajo will deliver.

music video birdman GIF

Just wait. Farmaajo will deliver.

music video birdman GIF
What did he deliver? We turned Bula xaawo into conflict zone.
4 years of farmajo only mx from Gedo were having it rough.

Whether you have another 10 years it doesnt change facts but if fakemajo gets back in Villa somalia then expect another Caydiid .Cumar Jess allisnce.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Go tell those likes to Kindergaten kids you tgink we can trust someone whose clan ruined somalia for 21 years and induced Somalia into anarchy? Or do you think we can blindly follow thugs hiding under somalinimo who sell the fishing rights of Somali coast to China for a meagre of 1 million USD a year.Or We blindly trust someone who claims on public that thè Somali waters have finally been reclaimmed from Kenya only to find out that Kenya was given a handsome share of 30% of Somali waters in despute.

You can shove your crocodile tears up your bum.I dont buy your nationhood iyo gake patriotism you propagate.A hyena is always a hyena even if they are hiding in sgeeo clothing.

After you install Grammarly, answer this question:

How did Farmaajo sell the maritime border if the ICJ drew the border?

If anything it would be the ICJ that sold it because they're the ones that decided the final border. The entirety of Somalia's case to the ICJ was asking them to make the border.

Also, why would Kenya pay for our waters when they can just send in their navy for free which they said they're gonna do anyways????

Top tier stupidity on this thread wallahi.

:mindblown:

After you install Grammarly, answer this question:

How did Farmaajo sell the maritime border if the ICJ drew the border?

If anything it would be the ICJ that sold it because they're the ones that decided the final border. The entirety of Somalia's case to the ICJ was asking them to make the border.

Also, why would Kenya pay for our waters when they can just send in their navy for free which they said they're gonna do anyways????

Top tier stupidity on this thread wallahi.

:mindblown:
I guess you cant try fooling others with your treachery.

You are a fake wadani as your Cabudwaaq squatters.

Also the water is not yours do you see it bodering balambale?

Farmajo definatly sold of 30 % of the Somalia water to Kenya using back doors negotiations.What kind of Equidistance line measurement would infringe deep into Somalia waters yet shy off from even slightyly infringing on Kenyan waters when using the Somaalia waters claim as the benchmark of drawing the line.Kenya had no basis on the water despute which everything was settled during colonialism even the NFD border.

Yet Farmajo was happy with the ICJ ruling.

I hope Kenya takes Somalia to caught over land despute on border demarcations too and this time ICJ rules off 30% of the land to Kenya making Bula xaawo and ceelwaaq part of Kenya while remaining 70% awarded to Somalia.Lets as see how your mooroyaan kins would celebrate.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I guess you cant try fooling others with your treachery.

You are a fake wadani as your Cabudwaaq squatters.

Also the water is not yours do you see it bodering balambale?

Farmajo definatly sold of 30 % of the Somalia water to Kenya using back doors negotiations.What kind of Equidistance line measurement would infringe deep into Somalia waters yet shy off from even slightyly infringing on Kenyan waters when using the Somaalia waters claim as the benchmark of drawing the line.Kenya had no basis on the water despute which everything was settled during colonialism even the NFD border.

Firstly, I am not Mareexan. Look at my profile picture to get a guess of my qabiil.

Secondly, please explain how Farmaajo sold the maritime territory to Kenya without the ICJ knowing.

Firstly, I am not Mareexan. Look at my DP to get a guess of my qabiil.

Secondly, please explain how Farmaajo sold the maritime territory to Kenya without the ICJ knowing.
Tell me how the ICJ had the right to take out 30% of Somalia waters and award it to Kenya.Kenya had no case and why did the ICJ take precedence and create a border rather than sticking to the original sea demarcations?
If you are going to claim using equidistance as a measure whta type of equidinstance infringes deep into Somalia water yet shys off from even infringing on 0.0000001% of Kenya waters? We are not kids to be fooled.The only way ICJ would do this is if Somalia accepted the unjust ICJ ruling which has never been used in other water desputes Internationally.Why did ICJ decide to curve out chunks of Somali water and award it to Kenya? The reason is because there were no competent lawyers and those that would have rejected this illegal ruling were all sacked by Farmajo.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Tell me how the ICJ had the right to take out 30% of Somalia waters and award it to Kenya.Kenya had no case and why did the ICJ take precedence and create a border rather than sticking to the original sea demarcations?
If you are going to claim using equidistance as a measure whta type of equidinstance infringes deep into Somalia water yet shys off from even infringing on 0.0000001% of Kenya waters? We are not kids to be fooled.The only way ICJ would do this is if Somalia accepted the unjust ICJ ruling which has never been used in other water desputes Internationally.Why did ICJ decide to curve out chunks of Somali water and award it to Kenya? The reason is because there were no competent lawyers and those that would have rejected this illegal ruling were all sacked by Farmajo.

So what you are saying is that Somalia and Kenya agreed to this border privately then took it to the ICJ.

If that's the case then why is the ICJ spending its time on a court case that has already been resolved?

So what you are saying is that Somalia and Kenya agreed to this border privately then took it to the ICJ.

If that's the case then why is the ICJ spending its time on a court case that has already been resolved?
If Something is mutual then it is binding.

Its rediculous as well as preposterous for ICJ to award 30% of the waters to Kenya using the equidistance arguement.It would have been just if Somalia was also awarded 30% of kenyan waters.
The benchmark was the Somali waters original territorial border from the time of when Italy and Britain agreed Just like how NFD border with JL was drawn by colonialists.
60 years after Somalia indepence Somalia losses 30% of a water despute just because Kenya decided to claim it thanks to Villa Ugandishu treachery.

We cant be robbed on broad day light and call the same culprits nationalist.Then we see Somalis waving blue flag celebrating about lsong 30%.It would have been equitable distribution if also Kenya lost 30%.

1634051248666.png

What kind of equidistance is this ?
More of equirobbery .

That triangular chunk is what Kenya was awarded and I cant still figure out how and what logic the ICJ used in unfairly awarding it to Kenya.
This chunk might be same area as Hiraan province.With fishing rights as well as mining rights compromised.

@Periplus

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
LOL

No Puntite on here believes you are one of us and it has nothing to do with your political beliefs.
But, continue with your sheeko.

Yes, the Somali that lives in Australia is not from Puntland.

Every Australian SSpot member on this site at the moment is from PL. Hasn’t that ever make you think twice about the Somali community here.

Honestly, I’m surprised we never get used in FKD but hey it is what it is.

I think you underestimate the rarity of finding an Australian born Somali born in the 1990s that isn’t from Puntland. Any other qabiil mainly came in the 2000s.