Kenyan worker at my aunts house stealing clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mahubowtf: where is your humanity? "Disrespect"? What on earth are u talking about? You are perfectly accustomed to washing your own stuff so why act like it's rocket science now? You said u gave her chances? U r acting like an evil boss for what? You shouldn't have to act tough to defenseless people in sad situations to get your you're fired kick.

This could easily be your family in this situation. You can wash couple of knickers it's not big deal instead of jeopardising little kids food and condemning them to hunger. Its just inhumane.

Just have a little patience please next time these people are uneducated and could possibly have less intelligence than the average people. There little kids and humans involved here who could suffer unimaginable hunger cause of your actions

Are you the maid we fired?

:farmajoyaab:

Why would I wash my own clothes when I’m on vacation when that’s her job? Lmao you acting like I asked her to dig ditches. She does everyone’s else’s laundry so I expect mines done as well. Secondly who’s dumb enough to disrespect your employee’s grandchildren like that’s common sense.

Are you the maid we fired?

:farmajoyaab:

Why would I wash my own clothes when I’m on vacation when that’s her job? Lmao you acting like I asked her to dig ditches. She does everyone’s else’s laundry so I expect mines done as well. Secondly who’s dumb enough to disrespect your employee’s grandchildren like that’s common sense.
This is a question of empathy so we're clearly not going to agree since you're running very low on it if any.

It's also a question of understanding and taking the bigger pic into account such as mental health, poor children's welfare, their intelligence capacity and the indoctrination they've been subjected to for them to adopt such illogical notions that jerpardises their bottom line. Allot of Somalis including your own family also hold illogical notions that jerpardises their health so it's easy to understand. All this comes down to empàthy and if you're short on it, you won't care for any of this.

Often maids are wrongfully accused. Please don't make assumptions, the woman works there, she already gets paid regularly, why would she steal and bring her situation in jeopardy?

Just remember, they do the same to Somali maids in Saudi and other places.

Often maids are wrongfully accused. Please don't make assumptions, the woman works there, she already gets paid regularly, why would she steal and bring her situation in jeopardy?

4 items missing out of nowhere she is deffo stealing

So I am in my aunts house and this woman who works for her family she is a Kenyan kikuyu I think has been stealing from her repeatedly. First she stole some shirts that were for her little daughters and now she has stole some dresses.

This woman would always go outside and God knows what the f*ck she does.

Now the woman is crying in the corridor and she is saying she didn't do shit but I really don't know.

4 items can't go missing out of nowhere!!!

Now she will have to get her out of the house because of this. This is very baddd. She thought she was slick.
Loool kick that out asap why even keep kenyan workers get some somali workers you cant trust bantu sankuneefle living in your home

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
no1 forced her to take a maid job if she can't wash something, you are not suppose to live comfortable if you are a maid.
Listen to your master or the door is that way.:camby:

You’re not support to live a comfortable life ah? War doqonyahoow who tf are you? Being a maid doesn’t mean you’re anything less than other people and that your life should be miserable. It’s just a job like any other job. I don’t like how some people treat their maid wallaahi. It’s easy to feel superior when you have someone doing chores for you. People get arrogant and think they have any right to act the way they want just because the maid gets paid anyway. f*ck off wallaahi. What goes around comes around.

I don’t dislike the idea of having a maid, especially not here in Somaliland. I would get a maid as well, laakin no way in hell that I would treat them like shit.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Somali maids are worse unless they are the 'tolka', the kikuyu is dumb and steals clothes and few changes but somali will go for jewelry and big money.
The somali maid will steal yhe husband too.

I heard so many stories on that.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
You’re not support to live a comfortable life ah? War doqonyahoow who tf are you? Being a maid doesn’t mean you’re anything less than other people and that your life should be miserable. It’s just a job like any other job. I don’t like how some people treat their maid wallaahi. It’s easy to feel superior when you have someone doing chores for you. People get arrogant and think they have any right to act the way they want just because the maid gets paid anyway. f*ck off wallaahi. What goes around comes around.

I don’t dislike the idea of having a maid, especially not here in Somaliland. I would get a maid as well, laakin no way in hell that I would treat them like shit.
Every human has a dignity and should not be taken away from them.

:salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I really don't know. People told her to get a somali maid but she refused I don't understand the logic :mindblown:
Somali maids are fucking dirty. I wouldn’t trust them with my shoes.

We had a Somali maid when we went to Egypt. She was lazy and I caught her picking her nose while cooking that’s why I vowed not to eat at the house.

We fired her.

Status
Not open for further replies.