Kenyan worker at my aunts house stealing clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I am in my aunts house and this woman who works for her family she is a Kenyan kikuyu I think has been stealing from her repeatedly. First she stole some shirts that were for her little daughters and now she has stole some dresses.

This woman would always go outside and God knows what the f*ck she does.

Now the woman is crying in the corridor and she is saying she didn't do shit but I really don't know.

4 items can't go missing out of nowhere!!!

Now she will have to get her out of the house because of this. This is very baddd. She thought she was slick.

yaskaaa come home soon. We miss you.

The pleasure of living in africa you can have 3 maids and you dont have to clean shit
upload_2018-8-13_21-7-23.gif

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Have you had experiences with any?
Yes we had a somali maid in hargeisa and she was starting to get emotional whenever she was sent out to do something, we got another one and she cried after doing some chores lol.

Somali maids are weirdos. This one wouldn’t wash my undergarments because it was “ceeb” but would do all the men in my family. Had my grandfather fire her.

:trumpsmirk:
You evil xaasid. Why not just educate her slowly out of the bs no doubt other Somali women fed her with instead of messing up little kids essential meals?

You evil xaasid. Why not just educate her slowly out of the bs no doubt other Somali women fed her with instead of messing up little kids essential meals?

I gave her multiple chances. Besides my grandfather wouldn’t have it either, his granddaughter visiting him for the first time and this maid treating me with disrespect.

Should have worried about her check then washing my clothes.

:hillarybiz:

I gave her multiple chances. Besides my grandfather wouldn’t have it either, his granddaughter visiting him for the first time and this maid treating me with disrespect.

Should have worried about her check then washing my clothes.

:hillarybiz:
:mahubowtf: where is your humanity? "Disrespect"? What on earth are u talking about? You are perfectly accustomed to washing your own stuff so why act like it's rocket science now? You said u gave her chances? U r acting like an evil boss for what? You shouldn't have to act tough to defenseless people in sad situations to get your you're fired kick.

This could easily be your family in this situation. You can wash couple of knickers it's not big deal instead of jeopardising little kids food and condemning them to hunger. Its just inhumane.

Just have a little patience please next time these people are uneducated and could possibly have less intelligence than the average people. There little kids and humans involved here who could suffer unimaginable hunger cause of your actions

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
:mahubowtf: where is your humanity? "Disrespect"? What on earth are u talking about? You are perfectly accustomed to washing your own stuff so why act like it's rocket science now? You said u gave her chances? U r acting like an evil boss for what? You shouldn't have to act tough to defenseless people in sad situations to get your you're fired kick.

This could easily be your family in this situation. You can wash couple of knickers it's not big deal instead of jeopardising little kids food and condemning them to hunger. Its just inhumane.

Just have a little patience please next time these people are uneducated and could possibly have less intelligence than the average people. There little kids and humans involved here who could suffer unimaginable hunger cause of your actions
no1 forced her to take a maid job if she can't wash something, you are not suppose to live comfortable if you are a maid.
Listen to your master or the door is that way.:camby:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:hahaidiot:

This reminds me of when i visited family in zambia they had Madow houseworkers who would constantly steal something. These people are descendants of slaves don't expect much:kanyeshrug:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
:hahaidiot:

This reminds me of when i visited family in zambia they had Madow houseworkers who would constantly steal something. These people are descendants of slaves don't expect much:kanyeshrug:
You have family in zambia?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You have family in zambia?
Biggest somali community in zambia is mjs, most of the funding from Abdiwelli Gaas's puntland president campaign in 2014 came from zambia. We're like jews over here we make so much lacag

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Biggest somali community in zambia is mjs, most of the funding from Abdiwelli Gaas's puntland president campaign in 2014 came from zambia. We're like jews over here we make so much lacag
manshallah we are so business minded. what sub-clan are you? :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending