Kenyan worker at my aunts house stealing clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am in my aunts house and this woman who works for her family she is a Kenyan kikuyu I think has been stealing from her repeatedly. First she stole some shirts that were for her little daughters and now she has stole some dresses.

This woman would always go outside and God knows what the f*ck she does.

Now the woman is crying in the corridor and she is saying she didn't do shit but I really don't know.

4 items can't go missing out of nowhere!!!

Now she will have to get her out of the house because of this. This is very baddd. She thought she was slick.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I really don't know. People told her to get a somali maid but she refused I don't understand the logic :mindblown:
This is about something far deeper sxb. Your aunt demands that the maid be Kikuyu so that they don't forget their place. I commend her.
:salute:

I really don't know. People told her to get a somali maid but she refused I don't understand the logic :mindblown:
Somali maids are worse unless they are the 'tolka', the kikuyu is dumb and steals clothes and few changes but somali will go for jewelry and big money.

Somali maids are weirdos. This one wouldn’t wash my undergarments because it was “ceeb” but would do all the men in my family. Had my grandfather fire her.

:trumpsmirk:

I know of a fellow from the diaspora who was secretly married to the family maid. In that context, a ban on Somali maids makes perfect sense.

That said, I hate the idea of maids. That’s some lazy Gulf Arab nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts