Kenyan Oromo Girls Engaged The Day They're Born

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Those studies probably over-estimate our SSA admixture because they also used southern Somalis, especially Sab Somalis that carry huge amounts of additional SSA(Omotic & Bantu) ancestry alongside more pure Cushite Northern Somalis; therefore skewing the results.
Import your 23andme raw results on to Gedmatch and run them through any admixture test and you’ll get the same result, you are very delusional if you think Somalis are majority Euroasian.

There is hardly any difference between Somalis, probably less than 3 ~ %. There are Southerners who have higher Eurosian admixture than Northerners, but Somalis are ultimately very homogenous.

Read this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Import your 23andme raw results on to Gedmatch and run them through any admixture test and you’ll get the same result, you are very delusional if you think Somalis are majority Euroasian.

There is hardly any difference between Somalis, probably less than 3 ~ %. There are Southerners who have higher Eurosian admixture than Northerners, but Somalis are ultimately very homogenous.

Read this:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
When I go back to Somalia, I am going to adopt a Borana family and put them back to work on the plantation so they stop this madness. You know what they say, idle hands are the devil's play thing.
:siilaanyosmile:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
When I go back to Somalia, I am going to adopt a Borana family and put them back to work on the plantation so they stop this madness. You know what they say, idle hands are the devil's play thing.
:siilaanyosmile:

Garre and the Borana Oromos have one of the biggest beefs in the Horn. These nigga were at each other's throats. :wow:

pI5BVdf.png

8ZGiJzI.png

NnR2EXC.png

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Instead of fake outrage about oromo man arranging marriage for his kids why not worry about your halimo sisters who became property of Jamaican drug lords.low IQ 68 Poke their noses everywhere

i prounce how my people call them adn how they liked to be called,

we are neighbours, even though i am from kismayo jubbaland,

i have met Ogadens who speak their language since they are borders and from Ogadeniya,

we called them arusha, and thats what i will call them

you should hear what we call SNNP and gambella people, its not an insult but would makwe you laugh,

This whole post is just cancer smh

Horners are a mix between Ancient Nilotics and Middle Easterners, so we are all mixed with Nilotics. In fact, Somalis probably have the highest % of Ancient Nilotic admixture (55 ~ %).

If Somalis are used as a proxy for Cushitic, then Habeshas like the Tigray are 70 % Cushitic. The rest of their ancestry is 20% recent Arabian/Coptic-like admixture, and 10 % Omotic. But they’re actually above 90 % Cushitic when Agews(who are North Cushitic) are used as a proxy.

Eastern Oromos are around 85-90 % Cushitic when Somalis are used as a proxy.

Please stop talking crap when you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Well it’s been 4-5 thousand years since the niolites spilt of from cushites perhaps even longer since them cushites picked up naturism dna which makes up 30-40% of our genome. We diverged too much to be considered niolites. The Habesha aren’t as cushiteic as you think their language is Southern Semitic and their hapologroup shows semetic admixture to the point that they army considered cushites Oromos are cushites Arsi,rendille,andar,beja, and many more people’s are Cushitic but other than Somalis who hover at 95-98% Cushitic the others hover at about 70-80%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts