Kenyan Oromo Girls Engaged The Day They're Born

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Cat ladies everywhere are clawing their eyes out with jealousy :siilaanyolaugh:

Somalis, especially the Northern ones are the purest Cushites.

The oromos in this video are heavily mixed with omotic Madows. They're no longer Cushites.
They are more mixed with nioltes, while the ones in the north are mixed with Habesha(who aren’t cushites) their are no pure Oromos anymore they are between 40-70% Cushitic the rest beinging Omotic,Nilote,Habesha admixture.

World

VIP
They are more mixed with nioltes, while the ones in the north are mixed with Habesha(who aren’t cushites) their are no pure Oromos anymore they are between 40-70% Cushitic the rest beinging Omotic,Nilote,Habesha admixture.
This whole post is just cancer smh

Horners are a mix between Ancient Nilotics and Middle Easterners, so we are all mixed with Nilotics. In fact, Somalis probably have the highest % of Ancient Nilotic admixture (55 ~ %).

If Somalis are used as a proxy for Cushitic, then Habeshas like the Tigray are 70 % Cushitic. The rest of their ancestry is 20% recent Arabian/Coptic-like admixture, and 10 % Omotic. But they’re actually above 90 % Cushitic when Agews(who are North Cushitic) are used as a proxy.

Eastern Oromos are around 85-90 % Cushitic when Somalis are used as a proxy.

Please stop talking crap when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Last edited:

Horners are a mix between Ancient Nilotics and Middle Easterners, so we are all mixed with Nilotics. In fact, Somalis probably have the highest % of Ancient Nilotic admixture (55 ~ %).

If Somalis are used as a proxy for Cushitic, then Habeshas like the Tigray are 70 % Cushitic. The rest of their ancestry is 20% recent Arabian/Coptic-like admixture, and 10 % Omotic. But they’re actually above 90 % Cushitic when Agews(who are North Cushitic) are used as a proxy.

Oromos are around 85-90 % Cushitic when Somalis are used as a proxy.

That doesn't make sense. How can pure Somalis be majority Madow/SSA when we have the most gracile/slender features? (Pure) Somalis like these ones are clearly of majority Eurasian/proto-Cushite stock:
A_Somali_man_zps926826b8.jpeg

FireShotScreenCapture455-IMG_3324mod_jpg682times1023-i1162_photobucket_com_albums_q523_anonimosole_IMG_3324mod_zps27f9453c.jpg

shimelba_coffe_discussion_033_1_copy_zps8ce98f04.jpg

You'd have to look like a Tutsi to be 55%- 60% SSA.

Last edited:

World

VIP
That doesn't make sense. How can pure Somalis be majority Madow/SSA when we have the most gracile/slender features? (Pure) Somalis like these ones are clearly of majority Eurasian/proto-Cushite stock:
A_Somali_man_zps926826b8.jpeg

FireShotScreenCapture455-IMG_3324mod_jpg682times1023-i1162_photobucket_com_albums_q523_anonimosole_IMG_3324mod_zps27f9453c.jpg

shimelba_coffe_discussion_033_1_copy_zps8ce98f04.jpg

You'd have to look like a Tutsi to be 55% to 60% SSA.
My facts are backed by peer reviewed genetic studies, whilst you’re using pictures.

BTW, the Tutsi are not 55-60 % SSA. I don’t know how Cushitic they are, but if their % is close to the Masai, then they are 75-80 % SSA.

Hammond

It's never that deep

Eastern Oromos are around 85-90 % Cushitic when Somalis are used as a proxy.

I stopped reading your cancerous post as soon as you said we're a mix of nilotes and middle easterners.

World

VIP
I stopped reading your cancerous post as soon as you said we're a mix of nilotes and middle easterners.
Definitely Ancient Nilotic, but I shouldn’t have said Middle Eastern.

Some studies even say our Eurasian gene flow comes from Sardinians :damn:

“Previous studies have suggested that the Eurasian backflow into East Africa came from a population related to early Neolithic farmers.Table S5). We then looked at the correlation of the f3 statistic values between the two tests (Figure 4A). We found that the Eurasian source populations for the Amhara and Toubou were highly correlated (r = 0.98; 95% CI = 0.98–0.99; p value < 2.2 × 10−16) and that the most significant result was for present-day Sardinians.“

https://www.cell.com/ajhg/comments/S0002-9297(16)30448-7

361CBA30-B002-4E6D-8FE8-A6F9E1B09479.jpeg
90CD8B34-7A46-436F-B4AB-060480360343.jpeg

Hammond

It's never that deep
Definitely Ancient Nilotic, but I shouldn’t have said Middle Eastern.

Some studies even say our Eurasian gene flow comes from Sardinians :damn:

“Previous studies have suggested that the Eurasian backflow into East Africa came from a population related to early Neolithic farmers.Table S5). We then looked at the correlation of the f3 statistic values between the two tests (Figure 4A). We found that the Eurasian source populations for the Amhara and Toubou were highly correlated (r = 0.98; 95% CI = 0.98–0.99; p value < 2.2 × 10−16) and that the most significant result was for present-day Sardinians.“

https://www.cell.com/ajhg/comments/S0002-9297(16)30448-7

View attachment 58616 View attachment 58617
EURASIAN BACKFLOW BROOO TOYOTALLY HAPPEN U SEE MY REEL SCIENCE SAYS WE WUZ SARDINES
972B01D221214644BD313C4AC04C9C94.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My facts are backed by peer reviewed genetic studies, whilst you’re using pictures.

BTW, the Tutsi are not 55-60 % SSA. I don’t know how Cushitic they are, but if their % is close to the Masai, then they are 75-80 % SSA.

Those studies probably over-estimate our SSA admixture because they also used southern Somalis, especially Sab Somalis that carry huge amounts of additional SSA(Omotic & Bantu) ancestry alongside more pure Cushite Northern Somalis; therefore skewing the results.

Last edited:

the arusha, aris, are the purest oromo, they are 100 muslims, and shafi'i they are tall,

they are also the most racist and the only ones who fough with the ahmaaro, the only ones that rasisted,

they border Ogadens, waa tall light skin with soft hair, much taller than other ethiopiabns except for Ogadens, they look spitting image somali, a handsome somali, waa the asli race, also hararis look like them,

the only ones Ogadens marry waa them arsi/arusha, waa very proud islamically, and they detest ahmaaro and oromo gaalo, most other oormo waa half kuffar half muslim, like macca, gedoe, wollo oromo etc,

though Ogadens Dont usually marry outsiders, if we do its their females,

the ahmaar and tigre muslims are much stronger in deen than the half oormosed muslims , they are mixed with gaalo and shag anything like jarere, and pagans like snnp people,

canfaar and saxo dont also mix generally, and they look more like us,

the arisi are the nice looking ones, waa clean features, the others waa short, fugly, Madow hair and soemtimes lighter but kinky hair and half bantu features from their ahmaar neighbours,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending