Absolute disgusting Kenyan Oromos arrange their child's marriage right after birth.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This ain't my first time hearing such..there are communities who do so which is disgusting btw.. this was mostly practised in the past where paganic acts were prevalents in areas like Oromia. I'm surprised such thing is still practised

Some Oromos are pagans..what can you expect from such people
Lol we were too. I think we even shared the same pagan religion as them. So I doubt we can really judge. Their Christian/Muslim Oromo brothers just never bothered trying to convert the rest of them.
:manny:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol we were too. I think we even shared the same pagan religion as them. So I doubt we can really judge. Their Christian/Muslim Oromo brothers just never bothered trying to convert the rest of them.
:manny:
Lol:mjlol::mjlol: I'm not into the past...so it doesn't count for me. Maybe you:drakelaugh:.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
On second thought, you're right. f*ck being an idol worshipper. Why haven't these Oromo xoolo converted the pagans in their midst.
:kanyehmm:
They still practise their Waaq god and have a thanksgiving festival where they stare at the sun&sky..:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
:drakelaugh:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I told you guys Oromo are pagans some of them still believe in Waaq. They should be glad Somalis brought them Islam

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
we were doing this thousands of years ago
Not the way they're doing it.. We mostly did it in caves, maybe at night.. surely not this one.. although they were connections between us and them..there are places in Somalia, which the places/towns' names are related to oromo language.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

tenor.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
what language do amharas/habeshas( same people) speak?
and what language do Oromos speak?
oromo are the same as habeshas right? shit is confusing @Dalmoor
@Emily they are still Ethiopians which makes them your people
Nigga what:drakewtf: Oromo and amhara don't share the same language and Oromos also ain't among the habesha people

The Amharas speak amharic or even known as amharinya/kuchumba/amarinya which is an afro-asiatic language of the semitic branch, which serves as the official language of Ethiopia. It's mostly spoken in Central highlands, while Oromos speak Oromo language which is an afro-asiatic language but of cushitic branch.. so it ain't the same.

About the part of being Ethiopian.. your post was about the ones in Kenya.. they mostly settle in Eastern and North of Kenya... eg the borana, gabbra, sakuye, etc

There's a rumour that the Oromos are invaders from Madagascar:siilaanyolaugh:
@Emily Is that true?

@yaanyuur hope you get. Things don't work like you think it is

I guess its culture. Once that becomes all you know it becomes normal unless you're exposed to different opinions your knowledge is limited. This seems like survival method for them to ensure their kids survive. I hope she has the final say once she's grown up. I assume it would be 10x harder to say no Because of expectations and guilt. My God what a mess.

Why are yall surprised? These are Oromos that live in Kenya for centuries ofc they're gonna practice these ancient traditions. This is nowhere near as savage as what other tribes do. lol.

Trending

Latest posts