Kenyan bantus KILLING somalis in nairobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This literally happened a few blocks away from my home. The guy who pulled the trigger was actually a SOMALI serial killer named Ahmed Rashid who kills a farax every 2 weeks. AUN to the victims

So we insulted bantus for no reason :deadrose::deadmanny::deadosama:
farax on farax murders must end :meleshame:And that farax needs to be brought to justice .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good job, Superpower is a savage group that kills you for gold or mobile phone they are savage. Savagery must be fought with savagery

He can't even take a 1 month break from killing people he is worst than dexter, nigga tried to shoot me once for walking late at night

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They were in a gang. The kenyan law says a cop can kill thieves gang menbers just like that. Those guys were in a gang called superpower.

So were they like mixed gang of Somalis and Boranas?

The two thugs killed two cops in Eastleigh in a span of a week. They are notorious criminals in Eastleigh with many crimes to their name. Thats why you hear no outrage from Eastleigh Somalis and the business community.

Shooter is said to be a Kenyan Somali.

Last edited:
one of the boy's father has also confirmed on tv that he was a thug.

another member of the same gang was executed by police yesterday, they were being hunted down. pic below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending