Kenyan bantus KILLING somalis in nairobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Oh my god, I've never heard of that... Are you talking about those Africans that rape little girls as some right of passage?

That too, disgusting practice.

In this case, they actually think if you have sex with a young virgin, you will be cured of Aids.

The only thing that happens is infecting another person. There's a reason Bantu countries have the highest rates in the world.

Terrible but how do we know he's Somali? Every other video or photo posted that claims to be Somali related ends up being proven wrong.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Terrible but how do we know he's Somali? Every other video or photo posted that claims to be Somali related ends up being proven wrong.
I read the comments alot of people are saying the same 3 things: 1) they are somali 2) they were thieves 3) happened in "islii"

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
The victims were in this gang called superpower. Dalsoor made a video about this gang

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
In any normal place. If some guy was shooting at anything, forget a human being there would be chaos, women screaming, running or at the very least people trying to leave the vicinity. This look like any random Thursday.

What the kind of place is Nairobi? :kanyehmm:

In any normal place. If some guy was shooting at anything, forget a human being there would be chaos, women screaming, running or at the very least people trying to leave the vicinity. This look like ike y rando Thursday.

What the kind of place is Nairobi? :kanyehmm:

It's happens like once every 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts