Kenyan bantus KILLING somalis in nairobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I read the comments some people are saying the somali guys where thieves. I dont care, you dont shoot people like that fucking xoolos

I lived in Kenya for around 2 years. This is all too common. Whenever a thief is caught, they are usually beaten to death by a mob or necklaced. I've actually witnessed a few. My uncle told me of 2 Somali guys who were beaten to death on suspicion. 1 of the guys was actually observing the other and tried to stop him from stealing, but he too was dragged into it and beaten to death...

RIP

Last edited:
WWWTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

I'm actually shaking right now. these sub humans dont deserve to breath after this. fam.........im speechless.

I lived in Kenya for around 2 years. This is all too common. Whenever a thief is caught, they are usually beaten to death by a mob or necklaced. I've actually witnessed a few. My uncle told me of 2 Somali guys who were beaten to death on suspicion. 1 of the guys was actually observing the other and tried to stop him from stealing, but he too was dragged into it and beaten to death...

I remember a couple of years ago I saw this video of a thief with a car tyre around his body so he couldn't move and he was set alight on fire in a rural Kenyan village for stealing potatoes...
Crazy.

Last edited:
I remember a couple of years ago I saw this video of a thief with a car tyre around his body so he couldn't move and he was set alight on fire in a rural Kenyan village for stealing potatoes...
Crazy.
Everyone has seen that video at this point, that's how bad the situation is over there

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Classic Bantu culture.

Necklacing, raping virgins to cure aids, eating albinos to cure other diseases, burning witches alive etc.

Say what you want about Somalis but these people are far more primitive.

The man in the paramilitary uniform is actually supposed to be the police. They serve no purpose and only exist to extort people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending