Kenya to formalise relations with somaliland !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Hon Liban Yusuf , the Deputy Foreign Minister received the Kenyan Ambassador to Somalia and Somaliland Hon Lucas K Tumbo who is currently visiting the country for the first time.

During the meeting the two sides discussed ways to hence and promote the existing bilateral relationship between Somaliland and Kenya.

Kenyan Ambassador stated their visit will not be the last, and the Ambassador is looking forward to formalise a diplomatic relations with Somaliland.

The Kenyan government is looking forward to cooperate in terms of security and trade. The government of Somaliland’s first priority is security which is reflected on the sustainable peace Somaliland has chieved for the past 27 years.

Hon Liban Yusuf , the Deputy Foreign Minister received the Kenyan Ambassador to Somalia and Somaliland Hon Lucas K Tumbo who is currently visiting the country for the first time.

During the meeting the two sides discussed ways to hence and promote the existing bilateral relationship between Somaliland and Kenya.

Kenyan Ambassador stated their visit will not be the last, and the Ambassador is looking forward to formalise a diplomatic relations with Somaliland.

The Kenyan government is looking forward to cooperate in terms of security and trade. The government of Somaliland’s first priority is security which is reflected on the sustainable peace Somaliland has chieved for the past 27 years.
The Somalia and Somaliland part always makes me giggle, I mean its understandable when delusional landers on sspot write that. But it's just sad when Official Somaliland articles, papers, and or politicians say it.

Let me get this right.

Even though kenya occupies Somalia. Steals it's resources, steals their land and shoots women and children.

Your angry at them coming to Somaliland to as they said in their own words formalise relations and build relations.

Talk about priorities. Focus on fighting the occupier and getting your resourcse back.

Kenya and Somaliland had relations before Somalia even existed. That's a fact not southern nonsense

Let me get this right.

Even though kenya occupies Somalia. Steals it's resources, steals their land and shoots women and children.

Your angry at them coming to Somaliland to as they said in their own words formalise relations and build relations.

Talk about priorities. Focus on fighting the occupier and getting your resourcse back.

Kenya and Somaliland had relations before Somalia even existed. That's a fact not southern nonsense

On one hand they kill and on the other they a dismantling somali politically and territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending