Kenya gives Somali Ambassador 24 hours to leave and recalls its Ambassador to Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt they lose the case? Adoons are like westworld robots, they are transgressing. :gucciwhat:

Can all those who signed off this oil in the beginning be arrested?

What a joke. Abdishakur has the nerve to wanna be madaxwayne.:gucciwhat:

And then people will tell you Somalia is getting better. :francis:

So cringe when they say we'll defend our territorial borders and shit. They are literally saying well die for a bunch of lines drawn by the Europeans. Shows you what a bunch of slaves they really are.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
the oil is just a cover, i remmeebr ysuf hassana dn yusuf haji th senator telling my abti 1 month ago in a london bisit they will kick out the tarzan ambasador as he kept going to US/UN adn other embsassies and telling them ahmed madoobe is a terorist, he supports alshabab blah blah, they told my abti and the other ogaden elegation tarzan was told to stop, he refused so they decided to ship him back to somalia,

trust me the oil is just a cover, the hawiye tarzan was bribed by farmajo and was his dog on a leash

ahmed demanded kenya shuts relations with kenya and thus the Ogaden ministers in kenya saw tarzan would not quite down and took action, exactly as they said in january london visit, i did not go,

mark my word, farmajo will relent, and will sack tarzan quietly to bring back relations and kiss ahmed madoobes ring,
Just like I thought good boy make it clear:lolbron:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Cumar buur and Abdi shakuur sells the sea shore of JL they want to blame it on Axmed blackie.
So somalis have turned nationalistic over this?
This is true that Axmad had nothing to do with this he’s just an opportunist of the Kenyan plan started in 2009 if he has any ounce of dignity left he’ll distance himself from the Madow aggressors and prepare a fair election for the sake of his people billions and billions of dollars that could benefit Somalis are at stake

This is true that Axmad had nothing to do with this he’s just an opportunist of the Kenyan plan started in 2009 if he has any ounce of dignity left he’ll distance himself from the Madow aggressors and prepare a fair election for the sake of his people billions and billions of dollars that could benefit Somalis are at stake
Axmed just learnt it feom his small teeth cousins.
MSB ran to Kenya when he was chased from Somalia.The same Kenya that he declared enemy.
Ina Massale brought Ethiopian forces to Gedo to fight Alitihad and Ethiopian colonel raped his wife later.
Bare Hiraale ran to Ethiopia when ICU defeated him in Buale.

So Blackie had been writting notes all this time.

DRACO

VIP
Didnt they lose the case? Adoons are like westworld robots, they are transgressing. :gucciwhat:

Can all those who signed off this oil in the beginning be arrested?

What a joke. Abdishakur has the nerve to wanna be madaxwayne.:gucciwhat:

And then people will tell you Somalia is getting better. :francis:
Cumar buur and Abdi shakuur sells the sea shore of JL they want to blame it on Axmed blackie.
So somalis have turned nationalistic over this?

5ab0e654-cae8-4862-b00c-1559025a58f4-jpeg.65674

Read carefully and see that its written with ''I Undersigned Omar Abdirashid (PM) authorize and empower'', meaning he ordered Abdishakur (the employee) to sign the ocean away!

How can any wise minded individual blame an employee (Abdishakur) for what his employers (PM Omar Abdirashid and President Sheikh Shariif) ordered him to do?
97203481-46f0-486e-ad3c-c114fd8cdea7-jpeg.65676

These 2 individuals (Pic Above) are the blame for selling the ocean and not their former employees.

Attachments

• 5AB0E654-CAE8-4862-B00C-1559025A58F4.jpeg
    5AB0E654-CAE8-4862-B00C-1559025A58F4.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 2,416
  • 97203481-46F0-486E-AD3C-C114FD8CDEA7.jpeg
    97203481-46F0-486E-AD3C-C114FD8CDEA7.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,575
Last edited:
5ab0e654-cae8-4862-b00c-1559025a58f4-jpeg.65674

Read carefully and see that its written with ''I Undersigned Omar Abdirashid (PM) authorize and empower'', meaning he ordered Abdishakur (the employee) to sign the ocean away!

How can any wise minded individual blame an employee (Abdishakur) for what his employers (PM Omar Abdirashid and President Sheikh Shariif) ordered him to do?

These 2 individuals (Pic Above) are the blame for selling the ocean and not their former employees.

Both are culpable sxb. No excuse for either of them.

Bring them both to trial or go away with this whole somalia sharci baa ka jira.

Both are culpable sxb. No excuse for either of them.

Bring them both to trial or go away with this whole somalia sharci baa ka jira.
These fockers want to blame this on Cagdheer and Blackie.
While it is dabayaco and iljex that sold the offshore land.
Even Mankaal eating Sh Sharif knows these deal.

Villa Ugandishu keep giving away somalia territories and they want to blame cagdheers.

Also Abye signed treaties with Failmajo in Villa Ugandishu which gave Ethiopia alot of right breaching the soveregnity of Somalia.The port and the Ethiopian military presence being increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending