Kenya gives Somali Ambassador 24 hours to leave and recalls its Ambassador to Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia must stay strong. I hope President Farmaajo and PM Kheyre will stay on the principled path they were on and not deviate by settling matter out of court which benefits Kenya.

Bohol that is crazy we have treacherous Somali traitors who will support clan over country.

Kenya needs to vacate Jubaland. So far they have advantage over us.

Everything is in Kenya. The real enemy is Kenya not Ethiopia as some want us to believe.

Kenya and UAE are our enemies to smaller extent little Djibouti (it is more envy and fear with Somalia out of the chaos)

Bohol

VIP
Bohol that is crazy we have treacherous Somali traitors who will support clan over country.

Kenya needs to vacate Jubaland. So far they have advantage over us.

Everything is in Kenya. The real enemy is Kenya not Ethiopia as some want us to believe.

Kenya and UAE are our enemies to smaller extent little Djibouti (it is more envy and fear with Somalia out of the chaos)

I agree. Jubbaland offshore oil is only for Somalis.

Bohol this is going to be messy. Unless it is settled diplomatically.

It might be the 'lifeline' Muuse Biixi needed to break out and other treacherous individuals such as Axmed Madoobe.

It will get bloody.

Bohol

VIP
Bohol this is going to be messy. Unless it is settled diplomatically.

It might be the 'lifeline' Muuse Biixi needed to break out and other treacherous individuals such as Axmed Madoobe.

It will get bloody.

Who signed that paper that made parts of Jubbaland offshore sea disputed horta. Abdishakur?

Bohol he is on the memorandum of understanding but Kenya is virtually losing and ICJ said go and talk to Somalia out of court and reach an agreement before we give it to Somalia.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Disgusting big nosed madows, they have no right to the disputed blocks anyways so why are they crying about something that's was never theirs.

Lordilords they see Somalia as a divided country they deal daily with their politicians and they know how unprincipled and scrupulous they are. They think higher of themselves and see Somalis below them subhuman animals.

They will tell Jubaland people something, will promise recognition to Somaliland and others what they need.

All to get that offshore oil on their hands.

Buule there is reason why Kenya did not want case to go before ICJ.

They wanted alternative arrangements out of court I.e bribe the Somalis to give it to them I exchange for favours or diplomacy.

This is a joke Kenya did their own Seismic Exploration on the disputed offshore and agreed with Norwegian Oil company to extract the offshore oil.

Brain dead Somalis say we aren't ready yet.

The more we wait the more Kenya will have a chance to argue it is theirs and therefore compensate Somalia for their 'incursion'.

Earlier this week

52376476_2257394137863235_7067611389874929664_n.jpg

48219080_2221782141433889_6212661629499211776_n.jpg

Victory shall be Somalia's

Kenya is merely in Jubaland to secure this offshore loot.

The offshore oil in deep south belongs to all Somali hell I would even go as far as give NfD a cut just to spite this monkey kikuyus a

It's time to bring Abdishakur+Cabdirashid+sheekh sharif to court for selling some of our seabed-
They have commuted the ultimate crime treason-

They should all be hanged to death - for putting dispute+selling some of our seabed to primitive Bantu fufu mothf**ckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts