Kenya-Ethiopia forces exchanging heavy gunfire at the border

Status
Not open for further replies.
a somali begging xabashi to invade somalia

It's good for both of us in this instance anyways. If Ethiopia can kick Kenya out of Jubaland that would be wonderful

If you ask me, Ethiopia should not involve itself in any of the affairs of Somalia or Kenya. We have nothing to do with Jubaland et al. This is my personal opinion but I am not well-versed in the issue to give an informed opinion.

and the xabashi saying no we shouldnt. :gucciwhat:

one day, traitors will be rounded up and publicly excuted inshallah.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
a somali begging xabashi to invade somalia

and the xabashi saying no we shouldnt. :gucciwhat:

one day, traitors will be rounded up and publicly excuted inshallah.
Bro do you want more or less enemies to deal with? Kenya out of Somali means a speedy ICJ victory and hopefull some oil revenue and contracts for the FGS. The Oil companies have influence and will lobby their govts to make Ethiopia back off. The Xabashis are mad that the United States has intervened in the nile dispute and they're going to be distracted for a while. Notwithstanding all of this going on Ethiopia will intervene regardless so it's better to slowly start eliminating our enemies. I don't want to see them on our soil but if they're a means to an end then so be it. They'll be here anyways.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
200.gif

Weaken them so we get our territories back :wow:

Bro do you want more or less enemies to deal with? Kenya out of Somali means a speedy ICJ victory and hopefull some oil revenue and contracts for the FGS. The Oil companies have influence and will lobby their govts to make Ethiopia back off. The Xabashis are mad that the United States has intervened in the nile dispute and they're going to be distracted for a while. Notwithstanding all of this going on Ethiopia will intervene regardless so it's better to slowly start eliminating our enemies. I don't want to see them on our soil but if they're a means to an end then so be it. They'll be here anyways.
we're winning the icj case regardless of what they do, it's done and dusted.

what you're proposing will only make ethiopia the absolute and outright dominant force in east africa, it'll take us decades to even catch up, assuming they deteriorate as go up, so in a perfect world which i'm sure i dont have to explain to you, doesn't exist.

Ethiopia probably hates Somalia more than Kenya, keep that in mind.

you'd be a fool approving inviting them into your country, not that they need that today.:francis:

Somalia's problems can only be solved by us, and until we do, the status quo will remain.

Neither ethiopia, nor kenya, nor amisom, nor the cadaans hauled up in xalane want to see you prosper.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
we're winning the icj case regardless of what they do, it's done and dusted.

what you're proposing will only make ethiopia the absolute and outright dominant force in east africa, it'll take us decades to even catch up, assuming they deteriorate as go up, so in a perfect world which i'm sure i dont have to explain to you, doesn't exist.

Ethiopia probably hates Somalia more than Kenya, keep that in mind.

you'd be a fool approving inviting them into your country, not that they need that today.:francis:

Somalia's problems can only be solved by us, and until we do, the status quo will remain.

Neither ethiopia, nor kenya, nor amisom, nor the cadaans hauled up in xalane want to see you prosper.
We need to get rid of Kenya from Jubaland and we need allies to do that. Turkey and the United States look the most promising to me. Turkey wants a foothold in Africa and I think they aren't malicious we cant do it solo. What you've failed to realize Ferrari is that Ethiopia pulled up uninvited and they wont leave unless they feel like it. Might as well do something productive with them while they're here then start funding the ONLF and Oromos again.

We need to get rid of Kenya from Jubaland and we need allies to do that. Turkey and the United States look the most promising to me. Turkey wants a foothold in Africa and I think they aren't malicious we cant do it solo. What you've failed to realize Ferrari is that Ethiopia pulled up uninvited and they wont leave unless they feel like it. Might as well do something productive with them while they're here then start funding the ONLF and Oromos again.
Kenya can be forced to leave if somalia says we dont want kenya in our country. it's that simple but your boy doesnt wanna say that.

as for ethiopia pulling up uninvited, the same thing, if somalia says we dont want ethiopia, they'll go and if they dont, the somali people know how to get rid of them.

train your own soldiers, instead of relying on your enemy for security.

malcoml x once said "you're in a bad shape if you have to rely on your enemies for a job", and he was talking to madoows.

that's somalia today.

Why would Ethiopia help Somalia get back on its feet and be strong again? answer that. That's literally their greatest fear.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Kenya can be forced to leave if somalia says we dont want kenya in our country. it's that simple but your boy doesnt wanna say that.

as for ethiopia pulling up uninvited, the same thing, if somalia says we dont want ethiopia, they'll go and if they dont, the somali people know how to get rid of them.

train your own soldiers, instead of relying on your enemy for security.

malcoml x once said "you're in a bad shape if you have to rely on your enemies for a job", and he was talking to madoows.

that's somalia today.

Why would Ethiopia help Somalia get back on its feet and be strong again? answer that. That's literally their greatest fear.
They wont help us they're fans of the status quo shitfest but just want complete control rather than share with Kenya. When we get up on our feet hopefully then their claims over the Ogaden will look paper thin. Separation is in their constitution and inshallah we'll unite with our brothers there.

They wont help us they're fans of the status quo shitfest but just want complete control rather than share with Kenya. When we get up on our feet hopefully then their claims over the Ogaden will look paper thin. Separation is in their constitution and inshallah we'll unite with our brothers there.
bro you're too ambitious.

ogaden is not even up for a discussion.

you should be very concerned for Somalia.

These xabashi niggas are hell bent on getting somalia, all of it.

it is like their manifest destiny, and it's even in their bible that all of the horn is theirs.

if somalia wants to get out of this mess, it has to know its enemies, it is no time to confuse your enemies as a friend. waxaa waa waali cas.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
bro you're too ambitious.

ogaden is not even up for a discussion.

you should be very concerned for Somalia.

These xabashi niggas are hell bent on getting somalia, all of it.

it is like their manifest destiny, and it's even in their bible that all of the horn is theirs.

if somalia wants to get out of this mess, it has to know its enemies, it is no time to confuse your enemies as a friend. waxaa waa waali cas.
Takes steps first the south needs to be pacified then PL and SL need to come to the table and reorganize a union. After that happens hopefully in 25-40 years then we can look at the Galbeed

Takes steps first the south needs to be pacified then PL and SL need to come to the table and reorganize a union. After that happens hopefully in 25-40 years then we can look at the Galbeed
Why can't that be done without ethiopia? the somali people cannot be forced, the civil war showed that.

you dont wanna build the new somalia, assuming you even could, on large parts of the country holding grudges and feeling wronged, that shit is what got us here, and will backfire again.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why can't that be done without ethiopia? the somali people cannot be forced, the civil war showed that.

you dont wanna build the new somalia, assuming you even could, on large parts of the country holding grudges and feeling wronged, that shit is what got us here, and will backfire again.
We can do it without them I guess I was wrong to think that we needed to play Kenya and Ethiopia off each other.

We can do it without them I guess I was wrong to think that we needed to play Kenya and Ethiopia off each other.
so just to piss of kenya, you wanted to employ xabashis, who've historically been worse?

that's emotional thinking.

go the UN, ask them to remove kenya and see what happens.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Farmaajo killed the 60 year old Kenya-Ethiopia mutual defense pact signed by Jomo Kenyatta and Haile Selassie against Somalia.

Now there's no gang up on Somalia anymore. We can play both sides off to our interests. Marehan always rewrites the geopolitical rules in the Horn.

:wow:

Last edited:
Farmaajo killed the 60 year old Kenya-Ethiopia mutual defense pact signed by Jomo Kenyatta and Hailey Selassie against Somalia.

Now there's no gang up on Somalia anymore. We can play both sides off to our interests. Marehan always rewrites the geopolitical rules in the Horn.

I think you need to stop chewing quule.
How will Ethiopia and Somalia fall out?Farmajo of all the people is one who has most of his financial investments in Kenya.

He has been stealing Somalia coffers and been sending that to his Lawyer based in Nairobi to invest in properties.This is how nationalistic you want to sell us.

Adaawe

Sxb you are too stupid to see the games we're playing. We surrounded you on all corners and boxed in country you bumlick for. Learn life.

I think you need to stop chewing quule.
How will Ethiopia and Somalia fall out?Farmajo of all the people is one who has most of his financial investments in Kenya.

He has been stealing Somalia coffers and been sending that to his Lawyer based in Nairobi to invest in properties.This is how nationalistic you want to sell us.

Sxb you are too stupid to see the games we're playing. We surrounded you on all corners and boxed in country you bumlick for. Learn life.

There is no game you are playing.
I don't think a guy with learning disability can play tricks on Kenya and Ethiopia.

He is weak and protected by Amisom in Villa Somalia and selling somali ports and giving concessions to Ethiopia just to keep Kenya away and enable your kins to settle back in Kismaayo is the dumbest strategy.

All this war against Kenya is because of Ogaden.If Marexan had Kismaayo ,Kenya would be Somalia's friend but since Kismaayo is under Madhoobe Kenya is an enemy.

Saxib MSB used to fool us that Kenya is an enemy and we fell for it till we realised that he was the only one flown with a helicopter out of Somalia.So keep your crocodile tears to yourself.

Adaawe

We don't need Ethiopia or Kenya to wipe you out. SNA proved who was superior between us in Beledxawo even with KDF supporting you. Kenya thought it can bully the hegemonic power in the Horn. That is to our favor.

:trumpsmirk: :westbrookswag:

There is no game you are playing.
I don't think a guy with learning disability can play tricks on Kenya and Ethiopia.

He is weak and protected by Amisom in Villa Somalia and selling somali ports and giving concessions to Ethiopia just to keep Kenya away and enable your kins to settle back in Kismaayo is the dumbest strategy.

All this war against Kenya is because of Ogaden.If Marexan had Kismaayo ,Kenya would be Somalia's friend but since Kismaayo is under Madhoobe Kenya is an enemy.

Saxib MSB used to fool us that Kenya is an enemy and we fell for it till we realised that he was the only one flown with a helicopter out of Somalia.So keep your crocodile tears to yourself.

We don't need Ethiopia or Kenya to wipe you out. SNA proved who was superior between us in Beledxawo even with KDF supporting you. Kenya thought it can bully the hegemonic power in the Horn. That is to our favor.

:trumpsmirk: :westbrookswag:
So far I see in Ghetto
Xaramacad,Ethiopians and AS

I don't see reer Xassan Oromos the only way MX can wipe us out is in somnet but in real.life you have to bring Raxaweyn,Hawiye,Dhulbahate and Ethiopians just to fight reer Axmed in Beled xaawo.

Adaawe

I state facts, you calacaal... AND

So far I see in Ghetto
Xaramacad,Ethiopians and AS

I don't see reer Xassan Oromos the only way MX can wipe us out is in somnet but in real.life you have to bring Raxaweyn,Hawiye,Dhulbahate and Ethiopians just to fight reer Axmed in Beled xaawo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending