Kenya-Ethiopia forces exchanging heavy gunfire at the border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi Farmajo is so politically masterful with his ability to lure in Aby.
2020 might be the year we retake the NFD, after that we can focus on puntland and then finally retake sland. LETS GO

Retake NFD?? We already made that mistake once .Somalia was never the same after the 77 war.

“More Heavily armed Ethiopian troops have now entered Doolow town an hour ago”. The goal is to finish alkabab in middle and lower Jubba in upcoming weeks and to hold an election in bu’aale. Kenya obviously don’t want that to happen.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Retake NFD?? We already made that mistake once .Somalia was never the same after the 77 war.

“More Heavily armed Ethiopian troops have now entered Doolow town an hour ago”. The goal is to finish alkabab in middle and lower Jubba in upcoming weeks and to hold an election in bu’aale. Kenya obviously don’t want that to happen.
Ethiopia and Kenya aren't retarded enough to go to war with each other.

o_OHe always finds a way to pin everything on Somalia.
Why does this Cushite bootyclap for Ugali munchers every day of the week.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Wallahi Farmajo is so politically masterful with his ability to lure in Aby.
2020 might be the year we retake the NFD, after that we can focus on puntland and then finally retake sland. LETS GO
Who are you??. Amisom, Ethiopia army or KDF?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It's good for both of us in this instance anyways. If Ethiopia can kick Kenya out of Jubaland that would be wonderful

If you ask me, Ethiopia should not involve itself in any of the affairs of Somalia or Kenya. We have nothing to do with Jubaland et al. This is my personal opinion but I am not well-versed in the issue to give an informed opinion.

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If you ask me, Ethiopia should not involve in any of the affairs of Somalia or Kenya. We have nothing to with Jubaland et al. This is my personal stand but I am not well versed in the issue to give an informed opinion.
No its that Kenya and Ethiopia have competing interests in what they want to see out of Somalia. Kenya tbh is more malicious since they're approach is to absorb and assimilate the Somalis that live in Kenya which is why there is 0 somali ethnic state. Jubaland is the buffer zone to keep Somalia proper further away from kenya.

If you ask me, Ethiopia should not involve in any of the affairs of Somalia or Kenya. We have nothing to with Jubaland et al. This is my personal stand but I am not well versed in the issue to give an informed opinion.
I got love for Ethio, but as a woman you should worry about cooking injera in the kitchen not foreign affairs.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It is the usual minor skirmish at the Moyale border, nothing too serious.

Tbh, we should all shut our borders during this coronavirus outbreak. Only invited troops should be travelling across borders.

Kenya does not like the recent shift in horn relations between Ethiopia and Somalia and Eritrea.

No its that Kenya and Ethiopia have competing interests in what they want to see out of Somalia. Kenya tbh is more malicious since they're approach is to absorb and assimilate the Somalis that live in Kenya which is why there is 0 somali ethnic state. Jubaland is the buffer zone to keep Somalia proper further away from kenya.

That sounds like a Kenya-Somalia issue for me and we should not involve ourselves in the affairs of others but this is just personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending