Kenya deploys navy from lamu island to kamboni sea

My statement had nothing to do with Jubaland I was just responding to the notion that Somalis can’t be proud of their ancestral land because Somalia is considered a 3rd world country.
Ask yourself why somalia is a third world country because we have langaabs who think they can use state power and influence to displace others like what beesha quule have done since 1970s.

Ogaden supports Ogaden waters being stolen by bantus:pachah1::drakelaugh::deadmanny: come on now, you're not even trying to hide it
Treachery done by Villa Somalia no Ogaden signed any papers.Just lie no ogaden signed the NFD to be part of Kenya but Villa Somalia did.
Whether the water goes to Somalia or Kenya its the same to us.
Because last 30 years it wasnt Kenya or Ethiopia that were forcing you to hack people with machette.
You created the failed state under clinging to power in villa Somalia we know your aabo ran to Kenya in 1991 when he escaped his native land to seek shelter in fufu land.

I thought being “proud”of ones piety and righteousness , moral character and so forth were justified. What exactly are you “proud” of would you like to elaborate.
Somalia has a rich history and the land is beautiful despite the country being a mess politically idk why you’d have an issue with someone being proud of their Ancestral land patriotism isn’t haram uno. Would you find it weird if someone from Zaylac was proud of their ancestral land because it hosts one of the oldest mosques in Africa? Huge difference between being patriotic/proud of your forefathers and being a qabilist.

Somalia has a rich history and the land is beautiful despite the country being a mess politically idk why you’d have an issue with someone being proud of their Ancestral land patriotism isn’t haram uno. Would you find it weird if someone from Zaylac was proud of their ancestral land because it hosts one of the oldest mosques in Africa? Huge difference between being patriotic/proud of your forefathers and being a qabilist.
Saxib no fufu or xabashi injirley has created the failed state in Somalia.

Ask yourself why is somalia in deep shot because of qabyalad.
So every somali clan was taught their own history of how great they are.Some of them are even trying to rewrite history the biggest enemy somalia has is a Somali.
So if you try bringing foreign force to support you just not complain when others bring foreign forces.

Kkk take that up with beesha mareexan sxb ana reer waqooyi :whoa::mjlol:
So you are I guess the HJ that were kicked out of Jeegan?
So are you finding your somalinimo now since Silanyo is not the president?

All those reer woqoyi that sing somalinimo here are mostly those against musa bixi.
So if you are against Musa bixi and want to dismantle SL because of him are you not a cancer to Somalinimo because you cant even stand your qabil.

Treachery done by Villa Somalia no Ogaden signed any papers.Just lie no ogaden signed the NFD to be part of Kenya but Villa Somalia did.
Whether the water goes to Somalia or Kenya its the same to us.
Because last 30 years it wasnt Kenya or Ethiopia that were forcing you to hack people with machette.
You created the failed state under clinging to power in villa Somalia we know your aabo ran to Kenya in 1991 when he escaped his native land to seek shelter in fufu land.
I'm not even MX

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

All those reer woqoyi that sing somalinimo here are mostly those against musa bixi.
So if you are against Musa bixi and want to dismantle SL because of him are you not a cancer to Somalinimo because you cant even stand your qabil.
Nah he is mj. But still i agree with you When that person from a different clan is the president. The opposite clan somehow becomes a wadani. But when somebody from their clan becomes president They only care about their clan members :sass2:

Have you removed AS from Xamar ?
bo

Those 10 years the somalu govts were activily fighting and using militias to stabilise JL.

Just look at Gedo it was Janan that controlled and fought AS only for Fakemajo to use Ethiopian muscle to remove him.
How can you fight a group that is supported by Villa Somalia and have promoted them to head of NISA.
Zakaria AS amniyat was captured in Gedo only to be promoted by Somali govt as head of NISA.
What is Somali govt doing?
Why isnt Haramacad or Gorgoor not advancing to Middle Jubba?
All this fake anti kenya stunts and trying to divert the real isssue from fighting AS.
AS was removed from xamar during SS government wdym?

We are discussing Kenya sxb. Kenya now claims they will liberate Buale, the question is why haven't they done that past decade? It's obviously lies, i don't understand why you're bringing unrelated things.

AS was removed from xamar during SS government wdym?

We are discussing Kenya sxb. Kenya now claims they will liberate Buale, the question is why haven't they done that past decade? It's obviously lies, i don't understand why you're bringing unrelated things.
So why is Amisom in Villa Somalia why does Fakemajo wear bullet proof inside the airport and xalane?

Gedo is still under AS tgat is why extra Ethiopian military came in.

The xaramacad you talk about are baby sitted by Ethiopian military in Gedo.

So not reporting AS activities in Gedo doesnt mean there are no AS in Gedo.

There is more Ethiopian troops in Gedo than there are Kenyan troops in Jubbaland.

So why is Amisom in Villa Somalia why does Fakemajo wear bullet proof inside the airport and xalane?

Gedo is still under AS tgat is why extra Ethiopian military came in.

The xaramacad you talk about are baby sitted by Ethiopian military in Gedo.

So not reporting AS activities in Gedo doesnt mean there are no AS in Gedo.

There is more Ethiopian troops in Gedo than there are Kenyan troops in Jubbaland.
We can discuss these things in another thread. Just answer my questions, why hasn't kenya liberated middle juba past 11 years? Why now when the ICJ will release verdict in favour of somalia? Do you really believe their lame excuse so they can bring warships to our sea and their navy?

Saxib no fufu or xabashi injirley has created the failed state in Somalia.

Ask yourself why is somalia in deep shot because of qabyalad.
So every somali clan was taught their own history of how great they are.Some of them are even trying to rewrite history the biggest enemy somalia has is a Somali.
So if you try bringing foreign force to support you just not complain when others bring foreign forces.
There’s truth to that but Somali history doesn’t start at 1969 when Barre did the coup though.

I’m Dhulos had no clue HJ got kicked out of the jeegan allegiance though it’s a cold world sxb subhanallah :pachah1:

We can discuss these things in another thread. Just answer my questions, why hasn't kenya liberated middle juba past 11 years? Why now when the ICJ will release verdict in favour of somalia? Do you really believe their lame excuse so they can bring warships to our sea and their navy?
Kenya or amisom?
Same case why did Haramacad fly from Xamar to Gedo?

There’s truth to that but Somali history doesn’t start at 1969 when Barre did the coup though.

I’m Dhulos had no clue HJ got kicked out of the jeegan allegiance though it’s a cold world sxb subhanallah :pachah1:
Even worse ,when your kastuumo dream was destroyed you ended up joining Aabo fakemajo.

Even worse ,when your kastuumo dream was destroyed you ended up joining Aabo fakemajo.
The Khatumo failure was an internal problem among Dhulos due to dhabo dhilifs has nothing to do with Farmaajo lol. Why you have so much built up anger for though you on your period or something? :deadmanny:

Kenya, KDF.
Wdym, Haramcad are not a foreign country forces they are somali military. They can't go to gedo? But they can be in xamar?
The kdf in Juboyinka is part of Amisom.
So ask that questuon to amisom head command.

Why are you trying to escape the real question why isnt harmacad driving from xamar to Gedo why use the air?
Is the land in between a sea?

The Khatumo failure was an internal problem among Dhulos due to dhabo dhilifs has nothing to do with Farmaajo lol. Why you have so much built up anger for though you on your period or something? :deadmanny:
What anger only kastumites like you roam around like headless chicken.

Trending