Kenya deploys navy from lamu island to kamboni sea

Apparently they are serious about taking the seas with force. They are now preparing their navy in islands behind kismayo coast. I wonder what actions somalia could take if Kenya does this. We barely have a navy. There is like maybe few trained officers by turkey this year.

Unfortunently this is what happens when you live in magic land. Noone goes to courts with a beggar they simply kick him to the curb.

Although i expect Somalia to win the case it won't do anything physically. Hell we might even see Jubaland join Kenya and we can only watch.

Why you think Farmaajo brought the Turkish navy to patrol Somalia's seas? The Turks are not afraid of taking controversial actions as seen in Libya and the sea will be a place where theyre well within their rights to use force. Its clear that Kenyta fears the judgement of the ICJ wont go their way (not suprising since they were getting karbaashed in court kkk) . Farmaajo will simply ask the Turks accompanied by members of the Somali navy (which is being developed) to move in. Ibn Kenyattas will be given a warning before the area is secured once they see the Turkish ships they will vacate the area. Farmaajo is using Turkey as a backup plan in case the Kenyans try to take it by force. Uhuru and co 10 steps behind as usual. Farmaajo is playing these retards like a fiddle:russ:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If Kenya do this, It will show the world they are terroirs country. This will gave chance for Alkabab to attack Kenya more in name of protecting Somalia.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Are you idiots really relying on turks. do it yourselves.

Kenya is a paper tiger. an aids ridden country proped up by the west.

Are you idiots really relying on turks. do it yourselves.

Kenya is a paper tiger. an aids ridden country proped up by the west.
True but Somalia doesn't have the weaponry to stop it. That's why we have to use a foreign power. Kenya is qashin at fighting but they have air and naval capabilities.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Unfortunently this is what happens when you live in magic land. Noone goes to courts with a beggar they simply kick him to the curb.

Although i expect Somalia to win the case it won't do anything physically. Hell we might even see Jubaland join Kenya and we can only watch.
You're a pessimistic individual... Always expecting the worst outcome in every issue.