Kenya deploys navy from lamu island to kamboni sea

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why would it trigger me , why do you feel the urge to defend a qabil that got hundred thousands of members , have they made you their spokesman. And secondly what have they ever done for you ? For you to be so invested in this kinds of affairs this question is general and goes to you and all those who’s in the same game.
So why mention that I have my qabiil on the bio ? lol you don't make any sense and you failed to prove me saying anything against Somalia or any other qabiil who has not attacked my nasabiyad, ilahay qof damiir iyo sharafleh buu iga dhigay, of course I defend my qabiil innocent people getting bombed, aid denied, illegal land grab by Kenya and its puppet Madoobe.

What have my qabiil done for me, maxaa adiga kaa galay, do I need to a reason to defend my qabiil other than the fact that I am my qabiil, when the people are dying by Kenyan air raids, or aid blocked, that is my relative you dumb fok.

Those who are expecting Turkey to just come to the rescue will be disappointed. Turkey will only observe from the sidelines. They will not dare enter a potential conflict between Somalia and Kenya due to Uncle Sam's presence on the Kenyan side of the border in Lamu.

The Alshabaab attack in Manda Bay Lamu might have been a blessing in disguise to the Kenyans. The Americans are now expanding the base into a fully fledged permanent Military base. Before it was just an airbase outpost manned by a few dozen soldiers. After the base was attacked last year the Americans have been aggressively expanding the capacity of the base. Already there are reports that there are close to 3,000 American troops currently deployed to Manda Bay. This base will soon surpass the capacity and capability of Camp Lemonnier, the American army base in Djibouti.

The US is eying the East African coast inorder to counter the growing influence of China in Africa and the Indian Ocean corridor. That is why they are setting up a big permanent base in Lamu.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
So why mention that I have my qabiil on the bio ? lol you don't make any sense and you failed to prove me saying anything against Somalia or any other qabiil who has not attacked my nasabiyad, ilahay qof damiir iyo sharafleh buu iga dhigay, of course I defend my qabiil innocent people getting bombed, aid denied, illegal land grab by Kenya and its puppet Madoobe.

What have my qabiil done for me, maxaa adiga kaa galay, do I need to a reason to defend my qabiil other than the fact that I am my qabiil, when the people are dying by Kenyan air raids, or aid blocked, that is my relative you dumb fok.

giphy.gif

All Muslims should be your concerns , including ALL Somalis not just marehan#antiqabilistegang. Maybe if you guys would think collectively you would have more WINS but when everybody is preoccupied obsessions about their little non relevant villages and bushes things get out of hand. I think this behavior is a mix of Somali pastoralists/ignorance & and the emerge of the federal system that makes certain people feel inferior if they don’t develop their regions and compete with the other regions which I think is absurd.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
All Muslims should be your concerns , including ALL Somalis not just marehan#antiqabilistegang. Maybe if you guys would think collectively you would have more WINS but when everybody is preoccupied obsessions about their little non relevant villages and bushes things get out of hand. I think this behavior is a mix of Somali pastoralists/ignorance & and the emerge of the federal system that makes certain people feel inferior if they don’t develop their regions and compete with the other regions which I think is absurd.
shelling from Kenya that killed an entire family of 6 in Beledxawo is my concern, not my 3 start hotel is better than your 2 star hotel arguments, which by the way I have never engaged in, how are you even minimizing my stance to that ?

what is your agenda sir, cus you sure as hell ain't qabiil free, no one is, but some of us are at least ethical about it, you are trying to brush a genocide under the carpet by calling me qabilist. While silence is approval, what you are doing is worse than silence, you are deflecting with "all muslim should be your concern" or minimizing it.

Are you are dumb or you are the worse kind of Qabilist I have seen on the forum, even worse that @Sheikh Kulkuli who support the massacre of innocent Marehan.

shelling from Kenya that killed an entire family of 6 in Beledxawo is my concern, not my 3 start hotel is better than your 2 star hotel arguments, which by the way I have never engaged in, how are you even minimizing my stance to that ?

what is your agenda sir, cus you sure as hell ain't qabiil free, no one is, but some of us are at least ethical about it, you are trying to brush a genocide under the carpet by calling me qabilist. While silence is approval, what you are doing is worse than silence, you are deflecting with "all muslim should be your concern" or minimizing it.

Are you are dumb or you are the worse kind of Qabilist I have seen on the forum, even worse that @Sheikh Kulkuli who support the massacre of innocent Marehan.
Are you able to grasp the reality that of what brought about “Kenyan interference” is disunity among Somalis ? Do you understand that when facing a problem that you go to the root cause of it.

Good you at least admit that you’re an tribalist. Now we can move and and try to find solutions so Allah may cure of this disease.

Dont come up to me with your lies you have been on the record for years about being anti ogaden.
Your posts and your diffrerent usernames didnt change at all dont think Ivam here to baby sit nazis like you.

They couldn't remove AS from middle juba for more than 10 years they could do something now?
Have you removed AS from Xamar ?
bo

Those 10 years the somalu govts were activily fighting and using militias to stabilise JL.

Just look at Gedo it was Janan that controlled and fought AS only for Fakemajo to use Ethiopian muscle to remove him.
How can you fight a group that is supported by Villa Somalia and have promoted them to head of NISA.
Zakaria AS amniyat was captured in Gedo only to be promoted by Somali govt as head of NISA.
What is Somali govt doing?
Why isnt Haramacad or Gorgoor not advancing to Middle Jubba?
All this fake anti kenya stunts and trying to divert the real isssue from fighting AS.

You literally got marehan on your bio , and all concerned about villages and whatnot, i just find it odd that you youngsters beat yourselves on the chest and talk proudly about your underdeveloped villages and clans. You guys should be the change but instead you are working backwards.
There’s nothing qabilist about being proud of your clan and your ancestral land. There’s a huge difference between being proud of where you come from and discriminating against other Somalis simply because they hail from other clans. You’re comparing apples to oranges.

There’s nothing qabilist about being proud of your clan and your ancestral land. There’s a huge difference between being proud of where you come from and discriminating against other Somalis simply because they hail from other clans. You’re comparing apples to oranges.
Proud of ancestral home land which is Kismaayo I guess and not balambale.

Have you removed AS from Xamar ?
bo

Those 10 years the somalu govts were activily fighting and using militias to stabilise JL.

Just look at Gedo it was Janan that controlled and fought AS only for Fakemajo to use Ethiopian muscle to remove him.
How can you fight a group that is supported by Villa Somalia and have promoted them to head of NISA.
Zakaria AS amniyat was captured in Gedo only to be promoted by Somali govt as head of NISA.
What is Somali govt doing?
Why isnt Haramacad or Gorgoor not advancing to Middle Jubba?
All this fake anti kenya stunts and trying to divert the real isssue from fighting AS.
You cant possibly be somali

I thought being “proud”of ones piety and righteousness , moral character and so forth were justified. What exactly are you “proud” of would you like to elaborate.

You cant possibly be somali
So what is a somali to you someone that eats quule? Or supports AS in juboyinka?

There was no small teeth when AS were ruling Kismaayo.
You only started making noise when Madhoobe took over Kismaayo and kicked out AS.

The barre Huraale ,PM Saacid aka Hurdaaye and Zakaria AS amniyat made a pact in which they were all defeated.

You expect me to be a somali who is comfortable with Ethiopian crimes in gedo for the last 30 years.

Or when Huraale used to ask Ethiopia to give him weapons to fight ONLF when he was opressing somalis in Kismaayo and occupying their houses.

Supporting Kenyas stealing our waters shitting on the SNA and Praising the KDF, we all know this is you girl
527373.jpg
That is ogaden waters.
Why do you supoort Ethiopia stealing mx land in Ghetto? They have been there for 30 years seems like they become assimilated into mx clans.

Lastly isnt Fakemajo that was selling somalia to Ethiopia using the fake integration policy?

Who gives mx rights to sell somali land to xabashi?
You remember when MSB sold the ogaden land to Ethiopia in 1988 he lost his seat.

The only idiots I know is those that shed fake anti kenyan solgans while most of their wealth is in Kenya.
Yhe day Mx stop investing in Kenya and start investing in Gedo Abaar is the day I will know you folks are wadani.

Trending