Kenya deploys navy from lamu island to kamboni sea

The kdf in Juboyinka is part of Amisom.
So ask that questuon to amisom head command.

Why are you trying to escape the real question why isnt harmacad driving from xamar to Gedo why use the air?
Is the land in between a sea?
No, i'm not going to ask amisom as amisom didn't make the announcement. It's kenya who said they will liberate buale. We also both know kenya doesn't take command from amisom, they came illegally in 2011. They are an invading force disguised as amisom. If they are serious about being amisom why don't they go to different gobols, they are only hanging around in the sea. Also i haven't seen amisom report saying other countries can bring warships into somalia. You think AS lives underwater and has floating homes in the ocean?

No, i'm not going to ask amisom as amisom didn't make the announcement. It's kenya who said they will liberate buale. We also both know kenya doesn't take command from amisom, they came illegally in 2011. They are an invading force disguised as amisom. If they are serious about being amisom why don't they go to different gobols, they are only hanging around in the sea. Also i haven't seen amisom report saying other countries can bring warships into somalia. You think AS lives underwater and has floating homes in the ocean?
Kenya is part of amisom so foward that complain to Amisom.

Secondly you seem to suffer from amnesia who gave Ethiopia rights to be in Gedo since the 90s?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This what i dont understand about somalis being happy about the maritime case. They litterly have military in somalia allready. And somalia has no navy or airforce So how are you planning to defend the water from kenya?. And kenya has ahmed madobe and his clan as allies. So they bassicly allready control it:mjdontkno:

Treachery done by Villa Somalia no Ogaden signed any papers.Just lie no ogaden signed the NFD to be part of Kenya but Villa Somalia did.
Whether the water goes to Somalia or Kenya its the same to us.
Because last 30 years it wasnt Kenya or Ethiopia that were forcing you to hack people with machette.
You created the failed state under clinging to power in villa Somalia we know your aabo ran to Kenya in 1991 when he escaped his native land to seek shelter in fufu land.
“Whether the water goes to Kenya or Somalia doesn’t matter to us”:reallymaury:

So why is Amisom in Villa Somalia why does Fakemajo wear bullet proof inside the airport and xalane?

Gedo is still under AS tgat is why extra Ethiopian military came in.

The xaramacad you talk about are baby sitted by Ethiopian military in Gedo.

So not reporting AS activities in Gedo doesnt mean there are no AS in Gedo.

There is more Ethiopian troops in Gedo than there are Kenyan troops in Jubbaland.
I actually think you’re not Somali now. Why are you running from the question? We are not talking about Ethiopia or gedo, we are talking about Kenya why does this hurt you?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
So if I am to understand correctly the wadani position is now to not use Amisom against AS in Middle Jubba but use them everywhere else.

@Sheikh Kulkuli dont engage with them brother they are drunk off of arrow root juice.

So if I am to understand correctly the wadani position is now to not use Amisom against AS in Middle Jubba but use them everywhere else.

@Sheikh Kulkuli dont engage with them brother they are drunk off of arrow root juice.
The wadani position is to call out kenya on their lies. If they are interested in liberating Middle Juba they'd have done it the past decade. It's pretty obvious why they want to talk about liberating now. Middle juba won't be used as an excuse for kenya to bring in more troops inside Somalia.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The wadani position is to call out kenya on their lies. If they are interested in liberating Middle Juba they'd have done it the past decade. It's pretty obvious why they want to talk about liberating now. Middle juba won't be used as an excuse for kenya to bring in more troops inside Somalia.
I dont see a threat in Kenya especially as the sea case is being concluded. Your more fearful of them moving forward pro-JL interests then “annexation” stop hiding behind the country and come out like a man.

The question is why should I care about Kenya and not use them if I have the chance :icon lol:

I dont see a threat in Kenya especially as the sea case is being concluded. Your more fearful of them moving forward pro-JL interests then “annexation” stop hiding behind the country and come out like a man.

The question is why should I care about Kenya and not use them if I have the chance :icon lol:
Nah, they aren't pro-JL, nor are they moving forward pro-JL interests. They could care less about JL, they are only there to fulfill their interests of annexing the sea. The kikuyus are dumb, they think they can take the sea by force. Kenya wouldn't have even bothered with somalia if it wasn't for that mou in 2009 and how their agreement with tanzania failed.

Kenya is the one using you, you can't use kenya sxb. Kenya helped you as much as they could, i'd say it's time to jump ships before it's too late.

Somalia has a rich history and the land is beautiful despite the country being a mess politically idk why you’d have an issue with someone being proud of their Ancestral land patriotism isn’t haram uno. Would you find it weird if someone from Zaylac was proud of their ancestral land because it hosts one of the oldest mosques in Africa? Huge difference between being patriotic/proud of your forefathers and being a qabilist.
I rest my case.

I rest my case.

“I rest my case.”
77353A1E-82E3-4D5B-9022-EA42C565BC4C.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Nah, they aren't pro-JL, nor are they moving forward pro-JL interests. They could care less about JL, they are only there to fulfill their interests of annexing the sea. The kikuyus are dumb, they think they can take the sea by force. Kenya wouldn't have even bothered with somalia if it wasn't for that mou in 2009 and how their agreement with tanzania failed.

Kenya is the one using you, you can't use kenya sxb. Kenya helped you as much as they could, i'd say it's time to jump ships before it's too late.
lol ok this guys completely drunk off the kool-aid :mjlol:

You are anti-Mareexan mate :deadmanny:
Lets say I am anti marexaan for argument sake , do you believe you’re benefiting Marehan as a group or you “ancestral land” by arguing for them and engaging in FKD. If you guys would’ve had travelled around the world and then gone back to our home country and seen what situation we are in you wouldn’t have been proud of backwards, ,arrogant , ignorant, hardline qabilist mentality. But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you’re much younger then me and lack life experience. And maybe with time when you’ll get older you’ll get a wiser like all humans do. Peace !

These Boon Marehans are not very bright 😁 Even if Kenya brings the Russian navy no company will deal with them since they lost the Icj case. Also the Eu guards Somalia’s coast from pirates and such.

Trending

Latest posts