Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Entire clan is cucked

Even her uncle Cali Ordaaye

galydh.png

IMG_502E4C-1379B4-4CDDDA-B4D127-BC9CF8-F72AFF.jpg

Xaglatoosiye( Rer Hagar) after his clan was Xasuuqed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Works for me. I get free badane low self esteemed pussy. I love girls whose entire family you massacred yet still love you. :ahh:

Fdvx4sx.jpg

Fail. Cirro resigned after 10 years bashaaling at parliament to run for the presidency since he was the head of WADANI party. You can have our leftovers after we abused you in live TV.
otRgAiq.gif
You mean the elections he lost then started crying afterwards lol what a sore loser. The guy takes nothing but Ls first the seat then the elections!

Cry baby Cirro
images.jpg

crying-baby-istock660.jpg

image-17.jpeg

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@PhaedrusHunt Fam we all know which Somalis beg these KDF daanyeers. It's them weak cagdheers. The Sheikh predicts two scenarios will happen. 1. KDF will leave if the President tells them to leave in the near future. 2. Is they will get karbashed by us. They think they can come to Ceel Waaq and break a satellite telecom site. They will get karbashed either those two ways. Madhuuso will get karbashed the same way as Omar Jess. Us Sade Reer Kismayo which are the majority got our arms ready for either Militias or Elections in my mammul Jubaland.

Last edited:
@PhaedrusHunt Fam we all know which Somalis beg these KDF daanyeers. It's them weak cagdheers. The Sheikh predicts two scenarios will happen. 1. KDF will leave if the President tells them to leave in the near future. 2. Is they will get karbashed by us. They think they can come to Ceel Waaq and break a satellite telecom site. They will get karbashed either two ways. Madhuuso will get karbashed the same way as Omar Jess. Us Sade Reer Kismayo which are the majority got our arms ready for either Militias or Elections in my mammul Jubaland.

The nerve of these cagdheers when they talk with their chest out knowing full well they’re only in Kismayo via Kenyan heavy lifting. In sha allah we gonna take em out sxb, for now we have to bide our time cause we’re outgunned. Only Marexaan and Sade are fit to lead Kismayo.:denzelnigga:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
The nerve of these cagdheers when they talk with their chest out knowing full well they’re only in Kismayo via Kenyan heavy lifting. In sha allah we gonna take em out sxb, for now we have to bide our time cause we’re outgunned. Only Marexaan and Sade are fit to lead Kismayo.:denzelnigga:

f*ck the children of Sade. Kismayo is Kablax Absame land. Marexaarans are recent arrivals, Mujahid Madobe is evicting these squatters as we speak.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
SNA moves troops into JL, Somalis are in an uproar
Kenyan troops destroy infrastructure, Somali are in complete silence

Most of you people want a weak government and then have the nerve to say oh why is Farmaajo silence???

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
f*ck the children of Sade. Kismayo is Kablax Absame land. Marexaarans are recent arrivals, Mujahid Madobe is evicting these squatters as we speak.

If your resorting to insults. Then screw the children of Kab iyo Lax. Kismayo is Sade land. Marehan have been in Kismayo since the 1800's they are the natives nor ''recent arrivals.'' Madhusso is nothing but a slave to KDF. He can't evict anything. And if we're talking real squatters it's cagdheers.

Last edited:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
SNA moves troops into JL, Somalis are in an uproar
Kenyan troops destroy infrastructure, Somali are in complete silence

Most of you people want a weak government and then have the nerve to say oh why is Farmaajo silence???
So your only claim to Kismayo is running the city for a brief period after the destruction of the civil war, and guess how you arrived? On the backs of Habar Gidir specifically cayr. We kicked you squatters out by thousands in 08, and we'll continue to do the same under the leadership of Mujahid Madobe bi ithnillah

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
So your only claim to Kismayo is running the city for a brief period after the destruction of the civil war, and guess how you arrived? On the backs of Habar Gidir specifically cayr. We kicked you squatters out by thousands in 08, and we'll continue to do the same under the leadership of Mujahid Madobe bi ithnillah
I mention the SNA in relation to the Farmaajo sending in a 'SNA' general and the embarrassment it caused. I am fully aware SNA is not a true National Armed Force.
Also, who said I was HG?
You know you can be a centralist and not be HG right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending