KDF targeting and destroying Somalia’s Telecom sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
UN is a i could write many letters to them about ogaden and the oppression of somalis by our neighbours and i would get no reply back. If i write about south africa and whites dying there will be a lightning fast reply.

:birdman:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You can’t fight as a clan against a foreign government or else you’ll be labelled as a terrorist it’s 2018 you dumb aye duur

No one is saying pick up guns and fight but at least show some sort of resolve or a pulse. Right now, Rer Gedo are laying there taking Kikuye pipe without even the slightest movement.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
No one is saying pick up guns and fight but at least show some sort of resolve or a pulse. Right now, Rer Gedo are laying there taking Kikuye pipe without even the slightest movement.
Elaborate on you post what do you mean resolve and pulse without fighting aggression with aggression or bringing these injustices to the media’s attention you make no sense shut up

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Arent your folk occupied by Jeegaan? Go free yourself from the yoke of the porcupine

Saalax Bidaar

150 somaliland troops dead in tukuraq, yea their occupying alright... occupying the dirt their laying in lool
Lol@150 Typical weak ass Dhulo. Always clutching at straws and finding solace in fake articles when facts on the ground don’t look good.

When you move a single KM forward and capture Tukaraq we will talk

Saalax Bidaar

Arent your folk occupied by Jeegaan? Go free yourself from the yoke of the porcupine

Jeegaan is political party, not an occupying force.

Ahmed Madoobe in Kismayo and KDF in Gedo, Galmudug state in Caabudwaaq, whilst Farmaajo is held hostage in Mogadishu by his Murursade in laws. This is bad time to be you guys :ftw9nwa:

TekNiKo

VIP

Ahmed Madoobe in Kismayo and KDF in Gedo, Galmudug state in Caabudwaaq, whilst Farmaajo is held hostage in Mogadishu by his Murursade in laws. This is bad time to be you guys :ftw9nwa:

Galmudug in Cabudwaaq? Dont bring up my hometown. You'll regret it.

I dont even know your tuulos thats how irrelevant you are.

TekNiKo

VIP

Saalax Bidaar

Elaborate on you post what do you mean resolve and pulse without fighting aggression with aggression or bringing these injustices to the media’s attention you make no sense shut up
Obviously you can’t fight, because you are bunch of pussies
The weakest form of opposition to an authority is protesting to show that you are not ok with the KDF is doing in your land .

Saalax Bidaar

:dabcasar:

xaaf2.jpg

1.jpg

Caabudwaag women supporting their President Xaaf

Obviously you can’t fight, because you are bunch of pussies
The weakest form of opposition to an authority is protesting to show that you are not ok with the KDF is doing in your land .
Marehan can't fight kulahaa because we are "pussies" go seek affirmative action like AAs that might help you against your eydoor brethren

You think protesting is gonna do something? We ain't like cuqdad ridden folks up north we know a protest will not remove KDF from Kismayo are you high on crack? :wtf:

Saalax Bidaar

Marehan can't fight kulahaa because we are "pussies" go seek affirmative action like AAs that might help you against your eydoor brethren

You think protesting is gonna do something? We ain't like cuqdad ridden folks up north we know a protest will not remove KDF from Kismayo are you high on crack? :wtf:

Not my words. Other Mareexan said they can’t fight The KDF so my suggestion was at least protest like a bunch of women a ahahah ileen wax kale idiin ma hadhin.

TekNiKo

VIP
Haahahhahah go worry about Being bullied in Ceelafweyn. Cabudwaaq is firmly under Mareexan control hutu Xaaf onpy came to visit during Farmaajos tour what a foking idiot.

Saalax Bidaar

Yea the guys a weirdo always worried about others while he has nowhere to call home, a third class citizen where ever he goes lol
Spoken like a weak Occupied Dhulo. I know misery loves company but remember the man who captured Lascanood was my uncle Col. dhancade :p

Saalax Bidaar

Haahahhahah go worry about Being bullied in Ceelafweyn. Cabudwaaq is firmly under Mareexan control **** Xaaf onpy came to visit during Farmaajos tour what a foking idiot.
Two separate occasions.
Xaaf came with Farmaajo to Caabudwaaq same way Gaas went with Farmaajo to welcome him to Qardho:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts