KDF targeting and destroying Somalia’s Telecom sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

They’re going for the jugular, they want to dismantle the only good industry we have going for ourselves. Up to 60,000 people have been affected by this, mostly Somali’s living in rural areas.

When ever I see shit like this, I wonder what else they have done that has gone under the radar.

Plenty times KDF forces have opened up fire on villages killing women and children. This is the sixth telecom site they’ve hit and as usual no response from the government or blackie. This country is finished. :Sutehja:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Plenty times KDF forces have opened up fire on villages killing women and children. This is the sixth telecom site they’ve hit and as usual no response from the government or blackie. This country is finished. :Sutehja:
This is a declaration of war.
:fredo:

Wheres @Deactivated you see whats going on in Gedo!

This is retaliation from us destroying their sugar industry with cheap imports from Brazil.:russ:

Corruption in Kenya know's no bounds.

The Irony of this image is incredible, Shabab used to intimidate Hormuud into paying protection in Xamaar, and now the Kenyan forces are destroying their communication assets in the name of terror.

It seems to me that everyone in the Jubbas really wants Shabab to stick around.

The entire security situation in Gedo is messed up for MX. If the locals get armed by Farmaajo, everyone will cry foul and say he's helping his Tol. If the locals aren't trained then they risk losing the assets to Shabab or even attacking other clans with them and @Ferrari Ugaas get's his shaax time disturbed.
:jcoleno:

What's ridiculous here is that, Shabab higher ups use mainly Satellite, letter couriers, and walkie talkies for communication.

Farmaajo needs to set up an SNA base in Gedo and give a middle finger to the Mucaarads in Parliament. Reer Gedo are snoozing, they think because they have a MX President that they are going to be taken care of, which is the furthest from the truth.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is retaliation from us destroying their sugar industry with cheap imports from Brazil.:russ:

Corruption in Kenya know's no bounds.

The Irony of this image is incredible, Shabab used to intimidate Hormuud into paying protection in Xamaar, and now the Kenyan forces are destroying their communication assets in the name of terror.

It seems to me that everyone in the Jubbas really wants Shabab to stick around.

The entire security situation in Gedo is messed up for MX. If the locals get armed by Farmaajo, everyone will cry foul and say he's helping his Tol. If the locals aren't trained then they risk losing the assets to Shabab or even attacking other clans with them and @Ferrari Ugaas get's his shaax time disturbed.
:jcoleno:

What's ridiculous here is that, Shabab higher ups use mainly Satellite, letter couriers, and walkie talkies for communication.

Farmaajo needs to set up an SNA base in Gedo and give a middle finger to the Mucaarads in Parliament. Reer Gedo are snoozing, they think because they have a MX President that they are going to be taken care of, which is the furthest from the truth.

SNA contogent is in Gedo already, Gedo is mostly Shabab free except in the country side major urban centres are safe

Kenyans just hate us.

SNA contogent is in Gedo already, Gedo is mostly Shabab free except in the country side major urban centres are safe

Kenyans just hate us.

Its partly to do with the Sugar trade, but the really view Hormuud as a funder of Shabab.

Hormuud almost went bankrupt because of the Allegations and the blackmailing of Shabab.

Reer Gedo just need to keep pumping that sugar through the border and start growing Khat.:siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
Kenya can do as it wishes to her colonial subjects.... good on them, their colonial subjects should be using safaricom

Rer Gedo are pretty weak I have to admit. Jeez
child-please.png
See if Garre can encroach into Gedo watch the war

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Aleast their going against a developed army while you can't even defend yourself against people that munch on porcupines to survive lol
Tell us how you really feel my occupied little friend

Btw you can’t really say “going up against” when Rer Gedo have been pretty passive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts