KDF bombs Gedo, Garbaharey district on 1st July independence night

Jungle

VIP
hawiye need to go back to their deegaans and let us and the folks from gedo settle this.

in a world where hawiye SNA and raxanwayn SNA aren't in gedo, gedo is falling.

marehan cannot fight on their own, never have and never will. it's always dawlad with them.
I would prefer them to be anywhere else but no doubt they will go home after elections.

I agree reer gedo cant fight and have no chance but sharboweyne has stockpiled over there :reallymaury:

@TekNiKo Dufaan you b00n boys talk about got dealt with, cars burned and bodies left behind trying xasan sheikh and xaaji muuse :russ:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
can you defend yourself without using dowlad?

Kenya used to bomb gedo before farmaajo, and I don't remember any marehan talking.

stop milking the government, parasiteya yahay.
Isnt your tribe literally milking a foreign Bantu country now? You are the worst traitors, Just like yall betrayed Sayidka you betray Somalis yet again

I would prefer them to be anywhere else but no doubt they will go home after elections.

I agree reer gedo cant fight and have no chance but sharboweyne has stockpiled over there :reallymaury:

@TekNiKo Dufaan you b00n boys talk about got dealt with, cars burned and bodies left behind trying xasan sheikh and xaaji muuse :russ:
They hide behind the government. when xabashimaajo is gone, they'll go back to being quiet and unconfrontational again, until another midgaan ghettoian president comes to power, then they'll come out of the woodwork again.

Isnt your tribe literally milking a foreign Bantu country now? You are the worst traitors, Just like yall betrayed Sayidka you betray Somalis yet again
not really.
kenya doesn't help me. they are there as an amisom mandate, just like the burundis, EThiopians in gheto, rwandans, jabuutis and other bantu soldiers. no different at all.

also we removed you in the year 2008 when there was no kenya, but lost AS, and we removed them some years later.

we know how to fight without dowlad, can you?

and don't bring up barre hiiraale was camped up in kismaayo guarded by HG lmao.

Kkkk caqli badanidaa for being OG, how did you know?

"Cartaneey Camuud layska qaad ceelkii Reer Magane
Hadday curadii nool yihiin waad cabbi lahayde
Nimankii ku caawini jiraan cidi ka noolayne
Cabdullahi iyo Yuusufbaa ciidda hoos maray "

camuud today, in the hands of Makaahiil ogaden :rejoice:

205185690_618870499078477_6373593418488956503_n.jpg

Not only is the Bush Bon trying to Milk the government but also the Ethiopian occupiers in Gedo. Ethiopian troops are being slaughtered in Tigray once they remove their additional troops in Gedo for Mekelle who will save Illkayars then :kendrickcry::jcoleno:

Post context
Who are Cabdullahi iyo Yuusuf?

Not only is the Bush Bon trying to Milk the government but also the Ethiopian occupiers in Gedo. Ethiopian troops are being slaughtered in Tigray once they remove their additional troops in Gedo for Mekelle who will save Illkayars then :kendrickcry::jcoleno:

@TekNiKo
what are the Ethiopians doing in gedo?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN

Hit where it hurts. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me":manny:

Jungle

VIP
They hide behind the government. when xabashimaajo is gone, they'll go back to being quiet and unconfrontational again, until another midgaan ghettoian president comes to power, then they'll come out of the woodwork again.
Sharmaajo presidency has brought qabil to the forefront. Hawiye fobs are now starting to be qabilist because of him. If they were ever to be president of anywhere it'll jubbaland if anything.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
not really.
kenya doesn't help me. they are there as an amisom mandate, just like the burundis, EThiopians in gheto, rwandans, jabuutis and other bantu soldiers. no different at all.

also we removed you in the year 2008 when there was no kenya, but lost AS, and we removed them some years later.

we know how to fight without dowlad, can you?

and don't bring up barre hiiraale was camped up in kismaayo guarded by HG lmao.
If the Mighty Ogaden trecked from Dhoobleey to Kismaayu by themselves and captured everything why cant they now defeat those same enemies in Buale and Saakow?

:mjhaps:

If the Mighty Ogaden trecked from Dhoobleey to Kismaayu by themselves and captured everything why cant they now defeat those same enemies in Buale and Saakow?

:mjhaps:

Ogaden only once fought by themselves as SPM even then they were allied with caydiid. The dominant clan in jubbaland is the one defending gedo to middle juba to lower jubba during the civil war. Not the one using other clans to try and control kismayo.

Ogaden only once fought by themselves as SPM even then they were allied with caydiid. The dominant clan in jubbaland is the one defending gedo to middle juba to lower jubba during the civil war. Not the one using other clans to try and control kismayo.
Warya Borana SPM was split into two
one sided with Morgan (Gabyow) Vs Cumar jess

How did your kinds defend Gedo when MSB was almost lynched by Aideed and had to escape to Mandera?

By the way your reer Xassan borana tribe was still in Nageyle.

Bush Bons couldn’t fight as a clan milita if they could their defeat in Gedo by Caydiid wouldn’t have been evident 🤣😂😂 even your SNF militas were prompted by Ethiopia and Ina Massale was being armed by Kenya earlier. although Spm were divided we didn’t kill our leaders like you shot dead Dr. Cali Nuur in Beledhawo in 1999 inter disputes between Bons :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts