KDF bombs Gedo, Garbaharey district on 1st July independence night

Jungle

VIP
anyways what happened to all the SNA deployed in Gedo to fight Kenya?:gucciwhat::what1:
They are just waiting to come home. Theyve all been given wives or second wives who theyll leave there :heh:
Sna is not going to fight kenya for these people but last time janan sent soldiers they all handed themselves over to hawiye sna :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo answer me waryaa.

who do you want to defend you?

why not fight back against Kenya?

farmaajo even sent the whole SNA to gedo, what more do you need?
Somalia and SNA have an arms embargo which prevents fighting KDF bombardment due to lack of artillery and anti aircraft weapons. KDF is unwelcome and cannot risk a ground invasion and have totally failed to pass Ceelwaaq. Its now punishing civilians and committing warcrimes but I dont expect you to care.

TekNiKo

VIP
They are just waiting to come home. Theyve all been given wives or second wives who theyll leave there :heh:
Sna is not going to fight kenya for these people but last time janan sent soldiers they all handed themselves over to hawiye sna :mjlol:
Look at this dameer majority of Duufaan and Gorgor forces were marehan with few dhulbahante and leelkase hawiye being in Gedo is a myth.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somalia and SNA have an arms embargo which prevents fighting KDF bombardment due to lack of artillery and anti aircraft weapons. KDF is unwelcome and cannot risk a ground invasion and have totally failed to pass Ceelwaaq. Its now punishing civilians and committing warcrimes but I dont expect you to care.
Bro for me it makes no sense why they specificly target gedo? There has to be something behind it. I read somewhere that during the mandera terror attack that some all Shabab crossed the border.for protection I dont know if its true or not

TekNiKo

VIP
Bro for me it makes no sense why they specificly target gedo? There has to be something behind it. I read somewhere that during the mandera terror attack that some all Shabab crossed the border.for protection I dont know if its true or not

AS is more powerful in Jubba Dhexe and Jubba Hoose you will never see one airstrike there. Its clearly clan based targetted and Madoobe is pushing for Gedo to submit but we refuse. Its kinda similar to apartheid. The world is watching!

Jungle

VIP
Look at this dameer majority of Duufaan and Gorgor forces were marehan with few dhulbahante and leelkase hawiye being in Gedo is a myth.

Listen man theres many more videos of when your kin on jubbaland side were captured and theyre all narrated by reer muqdisho, infact its mainly mursade :russ:

AS is more powerful in Jubba Dhexe and Jubba Hoose you will never see one airstrike there. Its clearly clan based targetted and Madoobe is pushing for Gedo to submit but we refuse. Its kinda similar to apartheid. The world is watching!

Who said Gedo belongs to only one clan? This is what happens when you think from your ass. Do you think every shabab member being killed there is Mx?! They can possibly be Rx,OG,Hawiye or minorities recruited from other regions sent there.

reer

VIP
Who said Gedo belongs to only one clan? This is what happens when you think from your ass. Do you think every shabab member being killed there is Mx?! They can possibly be Rx,OG,Hawiye or minorities recruited from other regions sent there.
i hope shabab sodomize your likes in middle juba.

TekNiKo

VIP
Worry about RX AS penetrating your rectum in Buale ilkadheer

Nope those are rer garaad RX are dominant in Middle Jubba I heard they control Saakow too now all ilkadhere flee to Buale :damn:

Rxs are more dominant in Luuq their base kkk so it’s Reer Garaad in Tuulo Barwaaqo placing the siege on Garbahareey :ahh::diddyass:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
NNQq0RU.jpg

hawiye need to go back to their deegaans and let us and the folks from gedo settle this.

in a world where hawiye SNA and raxanwayn SNA aren't in gedo, gedo is falling.

marehan cannot fight on their own, never have and never will. it's always dawlad with them.

can you defend yourself without using dowlad?

Kenya used to bomb gedo before farmaajo, and I don't remember any marehan talking.

stop milking the government, parasiteya yahay.

your itching inside aren't you?
u wanna take part and cuss my qabiil out but you can't because you claimed to be one of us. :mjkkk:

Go defend Gedo ina gumeedoow.
I cuss OG the Most because I am one. It's ironic you're calling people ina gumeedoow. No mirror in Ogadenia I guess.

I cuss OG the Most because I am one. It's ironic you're calling people ina gumeedoow. No mirror in Ogadenia I guess.
:what1:

men in my family have been fighting since the sayid days, no such thing ogaden ina gumeed.

you are a full blown in gumeed tho. no fucking doubt about that nigga.

Trending