KDF bombs Gedo, Garbaharey district on 1st July independence night

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
These guys are responsible for the killing going on in Gedo
205864197_10220083284817930_1036190585067677513_n.jpg

Marehan been badhana

The guy Wardoon on the FB page was the same guy that was supporting AS killing of an ogaden businesman in Kismaayo.
If AS is hiding in gedo I hope KDF bombs them completely.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN Beesha MX we are going through our "Hiroshima" moment. When you refuse to bow down and are too cowardly to put troops on the ground aerial strikes are your last resort. History shall remember Gedo as the frontier against the enemy. Even if it takes 20 years we shall never bow down

fake news generated by Galgadud citizens isn’t going to make it true. How come Ethiopian & Ugandan air strike against terrorist sites aren’t being recorded. Bush Bons and their propaganda.

TekNiKo

VIP
Jubaland is a joke state if the president of that state is happy with Kenyans attacking his own people
They are enjoying pineapples near Kismayo while citizens face the brutal KDF strikes. God damn Majeerteen! No empathy.

AUN Beesha MX we are going through our "Hiroshima" moment. When you refuse to bow down and are too cowardly to put troops on the ground aerial strikes are your last resort. History shall remember Gedo as the frontier against the enemy. Even if it takes 20 years we shall never bow down
:mjkkk:
really? hiroshima? how many marehans died in these bombings? probably less than 100 total.

More people got killed fighting Ethiopia from my subclan.

marehan calacal sooooo much, it's embarrassing.

lose tens of thousands before you cry like a waryaa. made nigga.

TekNiKo

VIP
What about fakemajo?
Go blame him or you dont blame reer dalaal?
Farmaajo can do nothing until he builds an airforce, its the cursed OG who brought these heathens to our land.

anyways what happened to all the SNA deployed in Gedo to fight Kenya?:gucciwhat::what1:
You are used to humiliation and your blood is cheap, hundreds of years of Habeshi boot on your head has rendered you insensitive to the value of life.

Farmaajo can do nothing until he builds an airforce, its the cursed OG who brought these heathens to our land.

You are used to humiliation and your blood is cheap, hundreds of years of Habeshi boot on your head has rendered you insensitive to the value of life.
why not fight back yourselves?

who do you want to defend you? calacal badanoow

:cosbyhmm:

ilkoyors moving like victims when it’s their own who killed them (Janan) and they get paid 4 million dollars like nothing happened. When you hold your criminals like Farmaajo accountable than we will at least try to listen to your propaganda.

@TekNiKo answer me waryaa.

who do you want to defend you?

why not fight back against Kenya?

farmaajo even sent the whole SNA to gedo, what more do you need?

TekNiKo

VIP
BBC report on Tragedy happening in Gedo region with constant aerial bombardment

Trending

Latest posts